“Good place for quality food”
Review of Burger 21

Burger 21
Ranked #315 of 2,430 Restaurants in Tampa
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Reviewed April 6, 2014

My parents visit this place often so while we were on vacation we visited it. The décor is nice and up to date. You place your order at the counter and have a seat. They bring your order to the table. The menu options were more than your standard burger joint. The prices were reasonable. And the store was very clean.

We ordered 6 different meals. The only complaint was my dad's burger was a little undercooked for his taste. But the manager got him a new one immediately. All of the other burgers and fries were very good. My mom and I had salads and they were a nice size for the price ($6.99).

All in all, this is a nice place to visit for lunch or a very casual dinner.

1  Thank Tina Z
There are newer reviews for Burger 21

Reviewed March 4, 2014 via mobile

We kept passing Burger 21 saying we wanted try it and finally did. We didnt expect the "fast-food" like line for ordering since we thought it was a restaurant. And we werent sure how good the food would be when we saw that but we were pleasantly surprised. We browed thr menu which includes more,than just burgers (u can get chicken parm, salads or even a shrimp burger).The guy at the counter who took our order was cool n he helped my husband pick a beer. Then he told us to find a seat, put our # on the table and our food would be out in 8-10 mins. And he was right! Our food did come out fast but it wasnt "fast food" Our burgers were made with the quality ingredients they boast on the menu. However, my husband asked for well done and he had some pink spots and I asked for medium well and had some red. So Id say the burgers were a little undercooked to our liking. But the flavor was good. And the Cheese n Ale fries we got were amazing! The beer cheese with bacon n scallion sauce makes it! The atmosphere is kinda diner like. Plastic chairs n booths, ikea like tables kinda jammed in n its a little noisy. Its not a bad spot for a quick bite if you want something better than fast food. But expect to pay more too - these are restaurant prices. It was $26 for a beer, two burgers and fries.

Reviewed January 5, 2014

Went with friends as we were just visiting the area. They had been there several time and were meeting family so off we went. Glad we did. On a 1-5 scale my wife and I would give it a solid 3. Good salad, good black and blue burger, good regular and sweet potato fries. Order at cash register and they delivered to the table. Clean, bright dining area. We would eat there again. I asked other eat our table and everyone had a good meal. Small children in our crowd enjoyed their food as well.

Reviewed November 10, 2013

Today I was not happy with my food. It was not cooked as I had ordered and that annoyed me. When I asked the waiter why he told me that was the way they did it.
Not looking to go again.

Reviewed November 5, 2013

Amazing selection of burgers from Shrimp to bean burgers. The condiments are great , especially the chipotle mayo.

Been to Burger 21? Share your experiences!