“Good, pleasant meal”

Cuisines: American
Tampa, Florida
“Good, pleasant meal”
Reviewed May 28, 2013

It's admittedly hard for a chain restaurant to stand out. This store meets all expectations. Friendly I server, clean surroundings, no surprises. The honey bourbon salmon was cooked nicely yet not dry. We ate outside, and when a fly took a swim in my wife's wine, they happily replaced it. Salad bar was well stocked and fresh.

• Visited May 2013

“Full service at late night”
Reviewed April 18, 2013

We were a little late when we arrived, was about 9:30pm on a wednesday.
Even though they were about to close in 30 minutes they made us feel really comfortable.
Salad buffet was still fresh and filled.
Food was really good, just as we were used to.
Outstanding service till 10:45pm.

Great job, keep up the good work !

Visited March 2013
1 Thank Seb C
Port Saint Lucie, Florida
“Just average”
Reviewed April 15, 2013

We stopped at this Ruby Tuesday for a late dinner after driving from Jacksonville.

The good
Not far from I 75
Friendly and helpful server.
The salad bar was well stocked and clean
Our burgers where good. Cooked correctly and served as ordered.
The tiramisu was pretty good.
Desserts come with free coffee

The not so good
The place was a bit warm and humid. Our waitress said the ac thermostat wasn't working so they where manually turning it off and on.
The macaroni and cheese was about 1 noodle deep in the dish and the top was overlooked. Since it was spread so thin you didn't get the creamy macaroni and cheese just dried crust. It did not look like what was pictured on the menu or what I had been served before.

• Visited April 2013
Wesley Chapel
“Great place, service okay, but bring your coupon”
Reviewed April 13, 2013

I take my kids and their friends here for special days, such as the last day of summer, getting good grades, and weekends before and/or after exams. I also meet up with my friends here, so I am a regular.

I really enjoy the salad bar. On a few occasions, the bar wasn't stocked and another couple of times, the spinach was not fresh but slimy and old. However, if it weren't for the garden salad bar, I would not frequent this place nearly as much. It is REALLY good. We also like to get the broccoli cheese soup. However, with the size of the spoon and the lack of size of the bowl, you will either have a difficult time getting the spoon in your mouth or you will finish the soup in 3-4 bites.

The managers try to get the servers to sell the shrimp fondue every time we come. Two persons I frequent with are allergic, so this gets old after time, but the servers must ask or they will get in trouble, even when they recognize us. Two other items I dislike are the crab cakes and the New Orleans Seafood entrees. They are bland, even for a chain restaurant.

The major complaint: Since Ruby Tuesday began doing the 50% off coupons, the prices have gone up and quality is down in some areas. Instead of going once a week to Ruby Tuesday, we're going whenever we happen to see the coupon in the local newspaper.

Aside from the awesome salad bar, the classic ribs are a favorite for us, the family and our friends. The classic burger is also, but mostly, we enjoy the sirloin with mashed potatoes or rice, depending on who orders a lobster tail. The beer is ice cold and so are the mixed drinks. Overall, I highly recommend this location.

• Visited April 2013
Tampa, Florida
“Great little spot”
Reviewed April 5, 2013

For a quick lunch or dinner this is a great place to go. I hadn't been to one for years and was pleasantly surprised when my husband and I stopped here for lunch one day. The quality of the food has much improved over the years and we were very impressed with the freshness of their salad bar. This is our go to place if we don't feel like cooking. We usually sit at the bar and the servers are awesome. Very personable and very attentive.

Visited January 2013