“Tacos. Tacos. Tacos.”

Cuisines: Mexican
Tampa, Florida
“Tacos. Tacos. Tacos.”
Reviewed January 24, 2013

Sometimes I'll go and just eat the chips and salsa and get a few drinks, thats how good the chips are! The tacos are really good as well, nice lil tex-mex place in Downtown Tampa, worth a try.

Visited October 2012

Palm Harbor, Florida
“Average and Overpriced”
Reviewed January 23, 2013

My husband and I went here the other evening. The food was mediocre if not kind of gross. The sauce on the enchilada tasted burnt. The tortilla chips tasted like they were fried in old oil. They only brought the chips and no salsa. We will never go there again.

• Visited January 2013
Tampa
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Save your money!”
Reviewed January 17, 2013

Except for the tortillas which can be bought in any grocery store, there is very little of this food that is even remotely Mexican cuisine. Any taco bus serves far fresher, tastier, and more authentic Mexican food!

• Visited December 2012
1 Thank Sylvia K
Brandon, Florida
“Delicious and fresh!”
Reviewed January 8, 2013

Unless you go to Mexico, you will never get true authentic Mexican food, most restaurants on this side of the border are "tex-mex" at best. Now there are a few like Urban Cantina or Miguel's that offer the closest thing to authentic as we can get. Food was fresh and delicious, refried beans actually had FLAVOR! Fajitas was good although the chicken could've used a little more salt. The skirt steak was GREAT, very flavorful and perfectly cooked. Give them a try!

• Visited January 2013
Tampa, Florida
“Had a Groupon...thought we would try it.”
Reviewed December 22, 2012

Well, we started with a $20 groupon which saved us about $15 off of our tab had we not had it. My hubby had the five taco plate, I got to take a bite of just about all of them. They were yummy. I had the shrimp fajitas, with about 8 shimp on it, Tasted good, but not really enough meat on my plate for $13 meal. Our "Free" appetizer was chips and cheese. In my opinion, chips and salsa should be free at every single rest. w/ a Mexican theme, but such is life.
The food was good and the service was too. But nothing to drive 20 minutes from the house to get to. I don't think my family would a special trip to go there again, but if in the neighborhood we would revisit.

• Visited December 2012