“Great Mall -- Big Big Mall”

Westfield Citrus Park
Ranked #60 of 196 things to do in Tampa
The Villages, Florida
22 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 44 helpful votes
“Great Mall -- Big Big Mall”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 3, 2013

There's something for everybody at this Mall. I was truly impressed with the variety of stores, some of which I hadn't been to since I left New York. If you can't find it here, you probably aren't going to find it. We walked the entire mall and were impressed with not only the stores, but the cleanliness and their attentiveness to children. There were several play areas for the kids, including a bungee trampoline. Employees were sanitizing the areas constantly, so that impressed me as well. Although my children are all all grown up, I still enjoyed the play areas. The employees in every store were friendly and not pushy at all. If you've got the time to do some shopping, this place is a must stop on your agenda!

Visited June 2013

• Turkish first
Crystal, Minnesota
11 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“Nice Mall”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 29, 2013

Obviously, the mall is more my girlfriend's thing, but I did like this mall. The layout is nice, the stores were good, and it had all of the stores my gf likes to shop at.
The Food Court was nice and big too, and they had a great selection of food from Asian, Italian, American, and Mexican.

Visited April 2013
1 Thank purplemustreign
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Mall with a fun attitude”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 13, 2013 via mobile

The entrance itself is very beautiful with nicely kept stores inside. The inside itself has several statues/fountains depicting kids having fun, which is a relaxing atmosphere. Everyone for the most part is really friendly and helpful. Take your time and take in the classic scenery this mall offers.

Parking near the main entrance is hectic, but go to the east or west end of the mall and you can find parking easily.

Visited April 2013
1 Thank Slammin P
Savannah, G
12 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“What a Beautiful Mall”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 7, 2012

I did not feel like I was in a building full of stores. I felt like I had traveled to a beautiful city. I wish I had more time to spend here just taking it all in, I think I can say this is the most beautiful mall I have ever seen. I hope I get the chance to go back.

Visited June 2012
Clearwater, Florida
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 11 helpful votes
“West Tampa's #1 Mall!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 28, 2012

I have visited many malls over the years, but the Westfield Citrus Park Mall was one of the best ever in Tampa that I ever visited! Unlike the Westfield Countryside Mall in Clearwater(which is the mall I normally go to), this one has an arcade by an entrance for the kids! It also has a 50s theme diner inside the mall and a merry-go round! It may have only 1 floor, but it's filled with so many shops, restaurants, and movies than other malls that I recommend this mall to all Tampa residents and visitors! Enjoy this mall!

Visited August 2011