“On line shopping too!”
Review of Zoey Bloom - CLOSED

Zoey Bloom
More attraction details
Owner description: In the heart of the South Tampa’s boutique area is Zoey Bloom. Zoey Bloom brings the sleek, modern look of New York’s Madison Avenue boutiques to Tampa. Whether it is handbags, jewelry, home accessories or even a hair clip, you can be assured that your purchase is unique, stylish and made up of only the very best that the market has to offer. We promise you much enjoyment, a lot of fun and many compliments.
Reviewed August 27, 2012

Be sure to visit their web site too! Very easy to use and they sometimes offer discounts for % off or free shipping. "Friend" them on Facebook and stay in the loop. Ordering is quick and easy and very personable feed back. Love it!

Reviewed August 27, 2012

How can you not love a boutique of New York City and LA caliber that's located in Tampa? It was was a totally unexpected find! The owner Jim was extremely kind and attentive and helped us pick out some fabulous gifts for the family. My wife was raving about it for days and was beyond excited when she heard there was a website!!! Stop in and ask for Jim! This place is a total gem

Reviewed August 27, 2012

I ordered a pair of earrings from Zoey Bloom after seeing them online. They arrived packaged beautifully and were exactly what I had hoped they would be. They are my 'dress up' 'go with everything' earrings now.

Then my daughter bought my birthday presents from Zoey Bloom and had the three items wrapped. I had to take pictures because the packages were so beautiful.

Reviewed August 25, 2012

I love Zoey Bloom! Talk about exclusive style ... I have amazing, artsy earrings that I ONLY could have gotten from Zoey. I get compliments EVERY time I wear these cascading pieces of artwork. I also have bought amazing gel sport watches as gifts for my athletic (yet sophisticated) "besties."

And I found THE hottest faux, gem, display soaps for two of my elegant family members, to put out in their guest baths or wherever best suits them. And that's just the tip of the iceberg of what I find and LOVE at ZB!

You've GOT to get into this store and find a "find" for yourself!

See more reviews
Reviewed August 25, 2012

We were visiting friends in Tampa and they took us to Zoey Bloom. There store itself is beautiful and pretty much I wanted one of everything they sell. Even my teenaged daughter was impressed with the jewelry. They've also got a great selection of handbags. The owner recommended an MZ Wallace bag and he was absolutely right, its perfect for commutting to work in NYC. I wish there was a store close to where we live in NJ but at least they have a website.

DottiesJim, Owner at Zoey Bloom, responded to this reviewResponded March 12, 2013

We love hearing about how our merchandise is enjoyed. NYC is certainly a true test of style and function! Thank you for shopping with us while you were in town!