“Birthday Dinner”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Grille 54

Grille 54
Reserve with OpenTable
Grille 54 is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #394 of 2,369 Restaurants in Tampa
Cuisines: American, Sushi, Italian, Japanese, Bar, Pub
Good for: Large groups, Bar scene, Business meetings
Dining options: Drinks, Brunch, Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Full Bar, Parking Available, Private Dining, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Dining style: Casual Dining
Description: Our Executive Chef Robert Scaffedi has over 10 years in the restaurant industry, including four years here at Grille 54. Many of our recipes come from his Grandmother, Maria, back in Italy. Not in the mood for Italian? Try our Chilean Seabass, hand-cut in house, or maybe one of our U.S.D.A. Prime Steak selections. We cook everything with oak in our wood-burning grill. Next we invite you to experience our exquisite sushi from our Executive Sushi Chef Mark Varty, who has been with our company since its inception. Round out your Grille 54 journey with a great bottle of wine. We proudly feature over 75 hand-selected wines from around the globe. Ladies enjoy Free Grey Goose Specialty Cocktails every Wednesday from 6-7pm. Plus each week ladies can sign up for their chance to win a purse valued at $500 to be given away the last Wednesday of the month.
Crystal River, Florida, Usa
“Birthday Dinner”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 7, 2014

Myself and 7 of our closest friends took my husband to Grille 54 for his birthday. We all had sushi and I believe between the 8 of us we probably tried every roll they had. The food was great but our service was a little slow. The place was standing room only with a lot of people waiting to sit so we over-looked it and when we were waited on the waiter was extremely friendly and fun. For an added treat they brought my husband a brownie with ice cream and a candle for us to sing "Happy Birthday" to him.

• Visited December 2013

Tampa, Florida
“Good food, poor service”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 26, 2013

The food was ok, but the service was terrible, seems like you were doing them a favor by coming there. Probably would not go back.

• Visited December 2013
Michael S, Manager at Grille 54, responded to this review, December 27, 2013
I am very disappointed to hear that your service at Grille 54 - Citrus Park was poor. We take all feedback from our guests' very serious and would like to hear more about where we went wrong. If could please email me @ michael@eatatthegrille.com with the day you dined with us, your servers name (if you remember), and any details about your visit. Regardless, we would like to invite you in again so that we can make things right. Please ask for myself or Danny Rowan next time you are in and remind us of the review and we will handle the rest.
“I was hoping for better.”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 22, 2013

Overall, Grill 54 was a pleasant experience, but I was hoping for better based on the reviews. The service was outstanding. The food was average. Not bad..just average.

• Visited October 2013
Slidell, Louisiana
“Great Sushi and Crab Legs!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 9, 2013

I've been to this location a couple times before for the sushi. While it's not comparable to an authentic Japanese sushi bar, it's pretty darn good and worth going for! Expect to spend about $8 for a "basic" roll, and up to $15 for a "specialty" roll.

Every Monday, this location has all-you-can-eat snow crab legs for $25.95/person. I went for the first time. It begins at 4pm and ends at 11pm. My friend and I showed up around 4:30 and the place was less than half full.

The crab legs were AWESOME! I had had my reservations, but they were well worth the money! They brought us each one cluster at a time, so that they would stay warm while we ate them, and they kept them coming! The butter and lemon was included, as were all-you-can-eat cornbread (mediocre--had diced peppers in it) and spiced potatos (pretty good!). The service struck me as a LITTLE slow for the amount of customers there (I had an empty plate for 5-10 mins at a time).

The drinks were good, but in my opinion overpriced (I was charged $10/each for Cpt and Diet doubles).

Overall a great place to visit and highly recommend!

• Visited October 2013
Clearwater, Florida
“Outstanding Service”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 22, 2013

We met a friend for sushi and great conversation. The sushi was good, but we received excellent service from Tiffany. She was extremely knowledgeable and informative. She made excellent suggestions for each part of the visit, finishing off with a delicious cappuccino. If you have the opportunity to go to Grille 54, ask for Tiffany, she is phenomenal!

• Visited June 2013

Been to Grille 54? Share your experiences!