“Shopping For the 1% and a great visit for all”

International Plaza and Bay Street
Ranked #23 of 198 things to do in Tampa
More attraction details
Owner description: International Plaza and Bay Street, an enclosed, two-story regional shopping center with an adjacent outdoor lifestyle center, is located on the southeast edge of the Tampa International Airport. It features 200 specialty stores and 15 restaurants, plus Neiman Marcus, Nordstrom, Dillard's and Renaissance Tampa Hotel International Plaza. Shopping hours are 10 a.m. to 9 p.m. Monday through Saturday, 11 a.m. to 6 p.m. Sunday.
Reviewed March 22, 2013

I am not a mall advocate by nature, however because this is a high end mall I went and did enjoy the visit. I purchased croc loafers at the crocs store and enjoyed a pizza and beer at the , Pizza and More Restaurant inside the mall. a couple of higher pressure salesman on the floor selling Vivo products (Which are impressive) might be better to avoid as they may not let go of you to easily if you are a gullible type. The Tea Store is enjoyable and very friendly as are the makeup product stores. All in all my wife and I very much enjoyed the mall. But we did not purchase the Tiffany, or Gucci products on this visit but loved the products. My best advice, Visit

Reviewed February 26, 2013

Very popular mall among locals. This mall has good variety of shops in upper scale and casual. Many unique shops as well. The food court was very small, but right outside of it, there are Bay Street where you can find many restaurants. Very close to the Tampa Airport. We visited over weekend during our stay. Parking was nightmare. Be ready to walk. They have $6 valet parking at Bay Street.

Reviewed February 4, 2013

I killed some time here while waiting for a flight. It is a very nice, upscale mall with a food court to kill. It definitely isn't for bargain shoppers. It is great for window shopping. Yes. I did end up buying a few things.

Reviewed January 15, 2013

If you're not looking for sales and cheaper prices you cen definitely go to the International Plaza. There's a big choice of shops but prices are not very low.
Honestly I prefer Westshore plaza. I liked it much more. Especially because of prices!

Reviewed January 6, 2013

Easy to get around, lots of shops, some good eateries, super Apple store. The Starbucks is ver slw at Christmas - hint have two queues one for just coffee, one for the rest