“Awesome Pizza!”

Dining options: Late Night, Delivery
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery
“Awesome Pizza!”
Reviewed August 11, 2014 via mobile

This place has some awesome tasting pizza no matter what time of the day you go there! Check it out! So flavorful!

florida
“The best pizza I've found ”
Reviewed August 4, 2014 via mobile

Nothing beats New York pizza and this place has real New York pizza. I ordered the pizza with ricotta, basil and tomato. It was the best pizza I've ever had in Florida! There is just one problem I have with it. That it's not closer to where I live!

Fletcher, North Carolina
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Yum!”
Reviewed July 24, 2014

Bought a slice from the window. Reasonably priced and bigger than my head! Tasted pretty good too! They also sell canned drinks for $1 each. Can't beat it for a good, quick meal.

Visited July 2014
“Great Pizza, Friendly service”
Reviewed July 22, 2014

Was hungry for pizza and wandered into this shop. Service was super friendly, shop was clean and big... (would not have guessed that from the outside). Pizza was wonderful, the small salad is pretty darn big and loaded with more than lettuce..... beer was cold, service was fast. I would highly recommend. They have walk up street service as well as outside tables too.

• Visited July 2014
Niles, Michigan
“Delivery Available”
Reviewed June 21, 2014

We arrived very late from the airport and our hotel suggested this restaurant for delivery. I will be unable to comment on the restaurant because we had delivery service from the restaurant. The delivery was very prompt, the food was very hot, and the salad we ordered was made with very fresh ingredients. So delicious!! I would definitely order from them again.

• Visited June 2014