“Great products at reasonable prices”
Review of Cleanse Apothecary

Cleanse Apothecary
Ranked #9 of 61 Shopping in Tampa
More attraction details
Owner description: Located in Historic Seminole Heights & minutes from downtown Tampa, Cleanse Apothecary was recently voted "Best in the Bay". Reminiscent of local general merchants of years past while blending modern style, convenience with warm hospitality. Cleanse Apothecary is filled with products drawing on ingredients from nature that will make you & everyone you love feel good! If you are addicted to aromatic soaps, creamy lotions or beautifully scented candles you will be in heaven!
Reviewed July 26, 2012

This is a great place to grab that gift that everyone needs, but won't buy for themselves. The Grapefruit Sugar Scrub is always in my shower after taking Greg's advice that it makes a wonderful shave cream for my legs. The candle scents are to die for and the candles burn evenly and last forever. Be sure to check out the selection of cards too! A one-stop-place to get that last minute gift for a special friend.

There are newer reviews for Cleanse Apothecary

Reviewed July 24, 2012

This store is full of unique items. If you are looking for a gift for someone this is the place to go- they even wrap it for no extra charge. The items are a little pricey but worth the quality!

Reviewed July 24, 2012

I love Cleanse Apothecary because it carries wonderful fragrances for bath and body that you can't get anywhere else. The brands are very distinctive, and the scents are lovely. There is also a nice selection of scented candles. I gave up L'Occitane for Cleanse Apothecary!
And, you can't beat the convenient Seminole Heights location.

Reviewed July 23, 2012

We absolutely adore Cleanse. It's a go-to spot for gifts, and I've sent many friends a lotion or hand soap after they visited our home and commented on a product they enjoyed. The store has a great variety of products, and the owners are extremely knowledgeable about what they offer--thanks to Greg I survived my first pregnancy with NO stretch marks and smelling really great ;-) Our dogs love to pop in on a neighborhood walk and we rarely leave empty-handed; there's always something else we need to make life a little nicer. I can't say enough wonderful things about the store OR the owners--you must stop in on your trip!

Reviewed July 23, 2012

Cleanse Apothecary is, hands down, one of my favorite places to shop in Tampa. The store is beautifully designed, the products are thoughtfully chosen and the service is warm and friendly. When I come in, I am I always met with a smile and kind words from Greg, the owner. I feel like I'm visiting a friend! Cleanse is the perfect place to find everyday luxuries for the home and splendid gifts. ~ Shelley Archbold