“OK place to eat - if you have time” 3 of 5 bubbles

TGI Friday's
Ranked #338 of 2,356 Restaurants in Tampa
Cuisines: American, Bar, Pub
Good for: Families with children, Kids
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Full Bar, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: In the Landside Building of the airport.
Cardiff, United Kingdom
“OK place to eat - if you have time”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 26, 2013

We ate hear while waiting for a flight. The food was of an acceptable standard but the service a little slow. The restaurant is located on the landside of the central complex

• Visited January 2013
    • 2 of 5 bubbles

New Orleans, Louisiana
“A welcome place to spend a pre-flight meal”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 18, 2013

We had three hours before our flight, and had not eaten since the night before and it was now 12:30 p.m. Needless to say, we were hungry. There were several choices in the airport but we settled on Friday’s as they used to operate a decent franchise at home. Our humus appetizer was served with warm pita bread, and our seafood offerings of fried and grilled shrimp were very good. I was offered a large complimentary Stella Artoris with my meal and we finished with warm whiskey cake. It was a great way to eat and relax before our flight and we had plenty of company as I saw no empty tables. I can’t vouch for breakfast, but it sure was a good lunch.

• Visited February 2013
1 Thank Grendyl
St. Petersburg, Florida
“What a waste of time AND money.”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 15, 2013

Had too much time to kill while waiting for an arrival so i decided to have breakfast. The menu selections are poor, the only form or eggs are scrambled. I got ONE cup of coffee, no water, no refill, so I ran out before I finished my room temperature eggs. Finally waitress comes by (after I am finished) I request a check, wait another long time for that, wait even LONGER for her to return to pick up the check and my card, wait longer still, for her to finally bring it back to sign. I already expected to pay ballpark prices for airport food, but at a place where time is essential, this was waaaaay too long to wait for service, the food is overpriced, even at a greasy spoon they will at least refill your coffee..... and to make matters worse.... it wasn't even very busy. Next time I'll just go to the Starbucks. They may be pricey, but the coffee is good and the service is always outstanding.

• Visited February 2013
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
Boise, Idaho
“Great food at the airport”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 10, 2013

This Friday's is at the Tampa airport. It is a wonderful place to have lunch when waiting for your flight out of Tampa. The Sedona Bean Burger was very tasty with a little hot spicy flavor. Would definitely eat there again.

Visited February 2013
Elmvale, Ontario
“Bright spot of our long airport wait”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 28, 2013

We had a very long time to spend at the Tampa airport between leaving our crisue ship and catching our flight.

After finally checking in we were starving so chose TGI Fridays.

I never really expect much out of airport dining but had to comment that this was fresh, fast, and not overpriced for the location.

A pleasant surprise.