“high class”

Ranked #116 of 2,581 Restaurants in Tampa
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed November 25, 2013

It's our first time my teen daughter and I visit this state of the art restaurant, and we were thoroughly enchanted with the high class service, awesome food, super fancy décor...a 5 star restaurant. The iPad allowed us to get a perfect view of the food choices, and was amazed when we got a whole bottle of sparkling water and back to back pouring. Wow, the breadstick and olive dip opening was delicious, our food choices were brilliant (first time trying hummus and couscous...tasty). What about dessert? Fabulous!!! Leaves you wanting more.
I highly recommend to all I come across, and look forward to a future visit.

2  Thank Sandy_Salsa

Reviewed November 3, 2013 via mobile

We decided to revisit the restaurant & were pleasantly surprised after a slight disappointment last year.
The steak frite was perfectly cooked and tasted great with excellent seasoned fries.
The salmon, perfectly cooked, was very good.
The Wednesday happy hour is a bargain with half off on any bottle of wine. The Cote du Rhone was wonderful.

2  Thank gerald s
Reviewed October 4, 2013

The menu was presented on an iPad, with the option to read more detailed descriptions of each item. That was great, but with a party of six, they should have given us more than one iPad. However, once our order was placed, everyone's dinners came out of the kitchen super-fast. Everything was delicious, especially the chocolate lava cakes we shared for dessert.

1  Thank Lisa J
Reviewed September 12, 2013

$5 Happy Hour! Super worth it. After that it can get a bit pricey...But the food is delish and the drinks are even better (but I'm partial to drinks). You have to valet (which I do not care for...just let me keep my $5 and I'm happy to park my down darn car thank you very much). Back to the food...which you order form an ipad at your table...or you can be old school like I am and order from the menu...our waiter was cute...so we just ordered from him. All in all a fun place with amazing drinks and scrimptions dishes...I felt like I was on a cooking show when they brought them out.

1  Thank ChampagneChels
Reviewed August 18, 2013 via mobile

I just had one of the best meals of all times! It was absolutely fabulous. We started out with the spinach and artichoke dip and the roasted red pepper muhammarra for appetizers. The muhammarra was fresh and very tasteful. Made my mouth do a jig. For the secound course we had the black olive Caesar salad. It was a nice spin to this classic dish. The black olives did for this salad what anchovies would do without the over saltiness. Our main course was the Basil grilled salmon with vegetable couscous absolutely fabulous. The chef that prepared this wonderful taste bud party to my mouth piece of salmon should write a book and teach a class. We ended the meal with dessert. The pound cake was just like my momma's with a wonderful twist. The perks, they filter their own water and the menus are on a iPad. The pictures alone will make you hunger. We will be back.

3  Thank Citydiva1