“Interesting”

The OFFICIAL Ybor City Ghost Tour
Ranked #14 of 80 Tours in Tampa
More attraction details
Owner description: As the sun sets, the restless souls of Ybor City's past begin to stir. Join us on a two hour tour to learn their stories as you walk the streets of this historic town with your guide.Tours begin at 6:30 p.m.Monday through Wednesday and 8 p.m. on every other night. Reservations are required. $25. per adult.
Bedford, United Kingdom
25 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 18 helpful votes
“Interesting”
Reviewed October 27, 2013 via mobile

Maybe more of a cult Voodoo belief although learning about thef foundations of where the thoughts lie was nice as you learnt the history of Ybor itself. The guide was very friendly and offered his opinion of Ybor and surrounding areas to help you know a viewpoint of the City.

Visited November 2012

Riverview, Florida
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 10 helpful votes
“No Ghost, But Great History”
Reviewed October 14, 2013

Our tour guide did a great job of telling stories and making everyone feel spooked. Fun, easy walking tour of Ybor.

Visited August 2013
2 Thank CLO-K1234
Tampa, Florida
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Educational and spooky!”
Reviewed September 16, 2013

The official Ybor City Ghost tour will not only spook you with the amazing haunted stories told by the cast of the event, but you will also learn a lot of history about Ybor. I've lived in Florida for over 20 years, and I have to admit it was pretty interesting learning about what happened back in the day in Ybor.

Definitely recommended!

Visited September 2013
3 Thank sirknight42000
Sarasota, Florida
59 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 41 helpful votes
“Book with Greg!”
Reviewed September 7, 2013

My husband & I had bought a Living Social Coupon for this thinking it would be something different to do one weekend. At the last minute we decided to take his 8 year old son too. We got there about 30 minutes early & was promptly greeted by Greg, the tour guide. We hung out until the rest of the group arrived. We were on an extremely large group (the Living Social deal is about to end) so I was a little concerned that it wouldn't be as fun, boy was I wrong! He told many fascinating stories with lots of history. My stepson got a little bored a couple of times but held up pretty good for the most part. We got to go into 2 buildings & got to use the EMF detectors. The Cuban club was pretty cool & we were in the building for a while. I thought the tour was 2 hours long but our lasted about 3 hours. This tour is well worth the money! If you are looking for something fun to do you should check this out!

Visited September 2013
2 Thank Laura P
Sarasota
9 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“I would go again”
Reviewed September 6, 2013

This tour was really fun; what I liked about it was that we could into the buildings! Sadly, I didn't experience anything, but I still enjoyed it; the only complaint I have is that the tour guide was a bit long-winded near the blue building with the ghost lady who supposedly appears by the door; he mostly talked about cameras at this part; but that's okay,the rest was good!

Visited December 2012