“A must see and do for Ybor!”

The OFFICIAL Ybor City Ghost Tour
Ranked #15 of 82 Tours in Tampa
More attraction details
Owner description: As the sun sets, the restless souls of Ybor City's past begin to stir. Join us on a two hour tour to learn their stories as you walk the streets of this historic town with your guide.Tours begin at 6:30 p.m.Monday through Wednesday and 8 p.m. on every other night. Reservations are required. $25. per adult.
Reviewed August 24, 2013

First off, cudos to our amazing story teller, or ghost host with the most, Greg, great job! He did a wonderful job taking us into the past and keeping our interest, especially our 12 year old kids. It was great learning new information, we definely took a lot more than we expected at the end of this tour.

This tour is totally worth it. We did not expect the last leg of the tour, becoming ghost hunters ourselves! So much fun. We will definitely do this again when we have visitors in town or at least for a date night just for my fiancé and myself.

1  Thank Summersdew

Reviewed July 17, 2013

My sister and I went to Ybor City Ghost tour with a friend (and 3 others FROM HIGH SCHOOL)! Joe was the BEST TOUR GUIDE! Started out thinking, Man, this guy talks TOO MUCH... but let me just say, he filled ALL the gaps in for the "next building" and "the story", by the end of the LONG tour was complete!! If you are Ever in the Tampa area.... this attraction is a MUST DO (but only reserve with Joe) I'm telling you, you will NOT regret this ! Thank you again, Joe! I can't wait to get to Florida again :)

Reviewed May 7, 2013

The tour guide is an active member of the community so he really knows his history. Most ghost tours have you walk around to sites and tell you stories that lead to ghost. This tour does that then they actually take you inside the place and give you EMF detectors and send you out to find ghost. That was a blast!

Reviewed April 19, 2013

My husband and I took our 13 year old daughter and her friend on the tour the Saturday before Easter. It was the best tour we have been on! The history lesson is so fascinating. Even my daughter said she would have enjoyed the tour just for the history. But it was so cool to take the meters into the club. It was creepy and exciting and fun and everything you would hope for. Greg was great and really made it interesting and fun for all of us - especially the girls. Even though they are coaster freaks, I think they talked more about this experience on they way home than Busch Gardens! We will definitely do this tour again when we are back in the Tampa area. BTW - I did get a couple of cool pictures that I need to upload to the facebook page. Very cool!

1  Thank 4fromgreenville
Reviewed March 23, 2013

My husband and I have been on a number of ghost tours throughout the US and in Europe. This was definitely one of the best ones we've been on. We were the only ones on the tour and Greg had said it would likely take about 75 minutes. Instead, our tour lasted for 2 hours and 15 minutes. We had been on the Ybor walking tour earlier in the day (also great, with Lonnie), so were a bit concerned that much of the history would be a repeat of what we heard earlier in the day. NOT SO! I can heartily recommend this ghost tour to anyone.

1  Thank Gayle H