Tripadvisor
Tampa
1,009 results
All reviews front desk business trip breakfast buffet a great stay easy access home away from home would stay again shuttle service omelet hgi brandon wedding amphitheater concert accommodations renovation busch
Selected filters
Reviewed January 17, 2020 via mobile

Patricia was so kind to make our family eggs for breakfast after the kitchen was closed. The whole staff was so accommodating to our whole group as well. She went above and beyond to make our stay special and enjoyable!

Date of stay: January 2020
Trip type: Traveled with family
ConcordHospitality, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Tampa East/Brandon, responded to this reviewResponded January 18, 2020

Dear jacobsD6793KP,

Your feedback assists us in our mission to continuously improve guest satisfaction, so we thank you for your time in reviewing our hotel. I’m happy to hear of the comfort your family experienced due to our accommodating service. On behalf of our entire team, I thank you for your kind remarks. Please visit us again soon.

Reviewed January 8, 2020

Very clean , also front desk clerk by the name of dontay was very welcoming and fast with work . Food was amazing, also the waiter. Don’t recall her name but the staff was amazing . I have no complaints!!!

Date of stay: January 2020
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
ConcordHospitality, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Tampa East/Brandon, responded to this reviewResponded January 9, 2020

Dear shazelalyssa,

I am thrilled to know that every aspect of your stay was exceptional. Our staff members are proud to be representatives of Tampa and all that it has to offer so we are glad you chose to experience the town via the Hilton Garden Inn. Whether your next trip here is for business or pleasure I hope you will choose to stay with us.

Reviewed January 3, 2020

This by far was the best hotel stay I've ever had. The staff was very professional, courteous, and respectful. The location is great, the room was clean and comfortable. Grounds were clean and well kept. I look forward to returning soon for another stay at this Hilton hotel. I must say it's my favorite hands down!

• Trip type: Traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
ConcordHospitality, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Tampa East/Brandon, responded to this reviewResponded January 6, 2020

Dear drekewatson,

We are delighted that you took the time to write. Your review lets us know that your stay was enjoyable. Our team works hard to provide a pleasant stay, so we appreciate knowing you felt comfortable while traveling. We thank you for your patronage and we are thrilled to be your hotel of choice in the area.

Reviewed December 20, 2019

The staff makes a huge difference. Everybody from the front desk to the restaurant staff was outstandingly helpful and polite. Always with a big smile. Always helpful. I wish we have more places like this hotel when we travel.

• Trip type: Traveled on business
1  Thank George z
ConcordHospitality, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Tampa East/Brandon, responded to this reviewResponded December 22, 2019

Dear Kirk B,

It is tremendous to hear that your experience at our Hilton Garden Inn has set the bar for future stays at other hotels. I agree with you wholeheartedly that our staff is what truly makes our hotel stand out from the rest. Thank you for your glowing review which will be shared with the team. We look forward to your return visit to the Tampa Area.

Reviewed December 18, 2019

Troubles with reservations, lack of staffing, hotel is dated and could be cleaner. They were not equipped to handle a full hotel. Breakfast was a nightmare (though I have to give mad props to the cook who was busting his butt to try to keep up). Only one washer/dryer made it hard for soccer tournament families to clean uniforms.

• Trip type: Traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
ConcordHospitality, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Tampa East/Brandon, responded to this reviewResponded December 19, 2019

Dear tcufrog85,

I appreciate you taking the time to write this review. Your feedback on our staffing levels and other areas of opportunity is helpful and will be shared with our team. I'm sorry we fell short of providing the level of service to which you are accustomed. Your satisfaction is important to us and we hope you'll give us another opportunity in the future to make your experience the best it can be.