“Great Hotel, Very Comfortable!”

Hilton Garden Inn Tampa East/Brandon
Ranked #30 of 163 Hotels in Tampa
Reviewed October 15, 2013

I have been staying here for business week after week for more than a month now. Rooms are very clean and the staff is very friendly. Especially Jennifer R., whom waits on me most mornings for breakfast. I can stay anywhere in the area, but I keep coming back to the Hilton. I love the fact that it is close to my office, close to the casino, and only a ten minute drive to the restaurants and night life in Ybor.

Mark R.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank Mark R
ConcordHospitality, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Tampa East/Brandon, responded to this reviewResponded October 18, 2013

Mark R,
Thank you for taking a moment to share your experience with us at Hilton Garden Inn Tampa East Brandon. We're happy to have you as our guest while traveling on business, and we appreciate your continued patronage. I'm pleased to hear our clean accommodations and friendly staff make for an enjoyable stay, and it's wonderful to know our location is perfectly suited for your travel needs. I'll be certain to pass along your kind comments to Jennifer R., and I look forward to awarding her a special commendation for her sincere hospitality. Please continue to Hilton Garden Inn Tampa East Brandon your number one choice hotel in the area. We look forward to seeing you again soon. Thanks again.

Kind regards,

Reviewed October 15, 2013

My wife and I chose the Hilton Garden Inn for our Wedding guests, our Rehearsal Dinner and for our stay throughout our wedding as we do not live in the area. We could not have been happier with accommodations or the wonderful staff. Lisa Marie Hill especially helped us feel like we were royalty during our stay. She even hand delivered a special note to me from my bride on the morning of our nuptials when she saw I was sitting down for breakfast.

Many Thanks to Lisa and all of the attentive staff!

Josh and Breanne

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Josh835

Josh835,
Thank you for sharing feedback on your outstanding experience at Hilton Garden Tampa East Brandon. We greatly appreciate you and your wife choosing our hotel for your wedding guests and rehearsal dinner, and we're pleased to hear that our accommodations and service exceeded your expectations. We are very fortunate to have Lisa Marie Hill as part of our team of excellent associates, who take pride in their approach to hospitality and providing a memorable experience for each guest. I'll be certain to share your complimentary feedback and will award Lisa Marie with a special commendation for her outstanding service. Thank you again for your great review. We wish you all the best and we hope you and your wife will visit us again soon. Congratulations again!

Kind regards,

Reviewed October 12, 2013

I can't say enough about this hotel. Normally I am a business traveler, but I was taking a trip to Busch Garden's Howl-O-Scream with my boyfriend. The best way to review is just go over the amazing highlights, including one of the best staffs I have ever had the pleasure of encountering in the WORLD. (My last review was for the Hilton in Amsterdam)

* We showed up early, and they went through the trouble of switching rooms around so we could check in

* The staff was pleasant and even able to make me smile when we came in at 2am, totally exhausted

* The breakfast buffet was amazingly cheap for the freshest food. My boyfriend asked for a homemade omelet. When asked what he wanted in it.. the reply was "What do you have.." he was very impressed, and they even grilled him garlic toast.

* They allowed us to check out an hour late, so we had time for a quick swim

* This very last is amazing. I accidentally left my sapphire and diamond ring on the bathroom counter. I inquired about the ring at about 8pm on 10/11/2013. They took my information down. At 4pm I received a phone call that not only was the ring found, but they are immediately sending it to me.

The amazing workers there, from cooks, waitresses, hospitality staff, housekeeping.. That truly makes this a great hotel. If I were doing work in Tampa, this is where I would stay. They treat you like a valued customer, not just some room number.

The room and such were also amazing.. but that is standard for Hilton Garden Inn.. what sets this place apart is the people!

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled as a couple
ConcordHospitality, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Tampa East/Brandon, responded to this reviewResponded October 14, 2013

reclusivevixi,
We're happy to have had you and your boyfriend stay with us while visiting Busch Garden's Howl-O-Scream, and we appreciate you writing a review about your experience at Hilton Garden Inn Tampa East Brandon. It's fantastic to receive such wonderful reflections that made your visit so enjoyable. Your praise regarding our staff's excellence in service highlights our core objective of providing each guest with an exceptional and memorable stay. We work hard at offering excellent customer service by having a team of dedicated associates that make sincere hospitality their priority. We value you as our guest, and we hope to welcome you back again in the near future. Thank you once again for writing.

Reviewed October 12, 2013

Great location. Very close to the Fairgrounds and Hard Rock casino. I arrived at noon and asked if I could check in early. Luckily the room was available and with a smile, they let me in three hours early.

Room Tip: I took the room they gave me and was very happy.
  • Stayed: October 2013, traveled solo

B T,
Thank you for taking the time to write a review about your experience at Hilton Garden Inn Tampa East Brandon. We're pleased to hear that our close proximity to the Fairgrounds and Hard Rock Casino perfectly suited your travel needs, and our accommodating service with an early check-in started your trip off to a positive start. We appreciate you choosing to stay with us, and we hope to see you again soon. Thank you again for writing.

Reviewed October 10, 2013

I have stayed at Hilton Garden Inn in Brandon, Fl. many times over the years and have always found the quality of service excellent and the staff extremely kind and helpful. It is always my place of choice.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
1  Thank Gwen M

Gwen M,
We appreciate your review and continued patronage to Hilton Garden Inn Tampa East Brandon. I'm delighted to receive your kind comments regarding our high quality of service and friendly staff. We have a wonderful team that strives daily to exceed the expectations of each and every guest with genuine and hospitable service. I look forward to sharing your complimentary feedback with our team. Please continue to make us your number once choice hotel when visiting the area. We enjoy having you as our guest and look forward to seeing you again soon. Thank you once again for writing.

Reviewed October 9, 2013

I checked in with Tara who was very accomodating and worked to get me an upgrade as I am a diamond member. She was pleasant and helpful and through out my stay she seemed to pop up from time to time to check on how things were and if there was anything I needed.

The first night I ate dinner at the hotel. Nothing special, but adequate. The bartender was Jennifer R and she took very good care of everyone at the bar and actuially stayed open an extra hour so the three of us there could watch Monday Night Football.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled on business
2  Thank GreatPowerfulOz
ConcordHospitality, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Tampa East/Brandon, responded to this reviewResponded October 12, 2013

GreatPowerfulOz,
We appreciate your review, as well as your complimentary feedback on our wonderful staff members. We have a great team of dedicated associates that strive daily to provide each guest with an exceptional stay. I'll make sure Tara and Jennifer are awarded special commendations for their outstanding service and hospitality. We appreciate you choosing to stay with us at Hilton Garden Inn Tampa East Brandon, and we hope you'll visit us again soon. Thank you once again for writing.

Reviewed October 9, 2013

My stay here was fantastic! The staff deserves a raise. We booked this hotel for my daughter's wedding. Cayla went above and beyond all expectations to make me, my daughter (the bride) and all family and guests feel special. She made sure everything was perfect. We had our rehearsal dinner there. Cayla was creative in the menu and the decorations. Cayla is totally awesome. The food was delicious for the dinner and in the restaurant!. The food at this hotel is a delicious surprise. Lisa and Valerie at the front desk are fantastic and so helpful. They have a wonderful way of making you feel welcome from the minute you walk in. Mandy, one of our servers during the dinner went over the top, checking on things and making sure our guests were happy. Every staff member I encountered was friendly and helpful. The hotel staff has a "can do and will do" attitude. Our time there was a fabulous experience. I can't say enough about our experience at this hotel. The rooms are clean and comfortable. This hotel is truly a gem and it is the staff that makes this hotel such an exceptional experience. I'll stay there every chance I get! This place rocks!

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled with family

Sderaps,
We're happy to hear from you, and we appreciate you sharing reflections on your experience at Hilton Garden Inn Tampa East Brandon. I'm delighted to hear you had a fantastic stay, and pleased to know Cayla and Mandy went above and beyond all expectations to assure everything was perfect for your daughter's wedding. I'l make sure both Cayla and Mandy receive a special commendation for their warm hospitality and excellence in service. We're happy to have been a part of such a special occasion, and we hope to have an opportunity to extend our hospitality to you again in the future. Thank you again for the great review.