Hilton Garden Inn Tampa East/Brandon
$155
$132
Marriott Hotels
Savings alert! 27% below average rates

The price you found is 27% lower than this hotel's average rate of $181/night.

$129
$159
$127
Marriott Hotels
Savings alert! 26% below average rates

The price you found is 26% lower than this hotel's average rate of $172/night.

All reviewsfront deskoffice parkstate fairgroundsbusiness parkthe hard rock casinobreakfast staffbusiness tripeasy accesswould stay againa great stayhome away from homeshuttle servicebusch gardenshgibrandonweddingamphitheater
Reviewed September 2, 2013

Great Location Tarah and and Mandi are great they are a huge plus for the hilton..
the bed was very comfortable and quiet Great Place and I will be back...the rate was real good and there is a lot to do that is real close.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank pilot20
ConcordHospitality, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Tampa East/Brandon, responded to this reviewResponded September 17, 2013

pilot20,
I appreciate you taking the time to write a review. It will be my pleasure to share your comments with the staff; Tarah and Mandi will be pleased they were recognized! Thank you again and I hope to see you again in the future.

Reviewed August 28, 2013

The Hotel was very clean, nice and friendly. The problem was about the Room charge. I pre-paid a week before, then the clerk call the room at 8am demanding another form of payment since our card was rejected...it should have because it was on my statement. Told the clerk, "oh" yeah that would cause it to decline..Checked-out and another clerk called us while at the Zoo, same deal..had to look up my statement to prove our payment. Just plain crappy treatment and Hiltons IT Dept..

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Thank you for taking the time to share your comments and concerns. I regret that you encountered this issue during your stay. It is through your feedback that we can improve on the service we are known for. We strive for excellence, it is always our teams goal to provide superior service and accommodations, you as our guest are very important to us and It is my hope you consider our hotel again in the future.
Danielle Neville, General Manager

Reviewed August 28, 2013

This hotel is in an excellent location close to the airport, restaurants,freeways. I liked the wooded appeal to the hotel with the huge trees. The staff was very professional and courteous. The rate was very reasonable for all the amenities that you receive.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank david L

david L,
Thank you for writing a review. I am glad you found the hotel to be in a great location. It will be my pleasure to share your nice comments to the staff. Please consider staying with us again in the future. Thank you again!

Reviewed August 28, 2013

Close to MidFlorida Amphitheater...a great place to crash after a concert...Brandon Mall is nearby as well, so plenty of food places to pick from. The hotel is quiet and clean. Mini fridge is a plus. As a Hilton Honors member, I received 2 bottles of water and they let us check in early. The bed is very comfortable. The AC was a little loud, but worked well. Overall, I enjoyed my stay.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Elaine M,
Thank you for taking the time to write a review. I am pleased you enjoyed your stay and that you found the hotel to be in a convenient location. We take great pride in our hotel and hope that you decide to stay with us again in the future.

Reviewed August 26, 2013

Great location just minutes away from the I-4/I-75 junction and just as close to the State Fairgrounds and the Hard Rock casino. A very extensive choice of dinning options within 15 to 20 minutes away. Yet it is nicely tucked away in an office building park full of big oak trees. You can be outside in the pool and seldom hear the noise of the nearby interstate. The room is spacious with a microwave and fridge in a cabinet with room for one to put away any snacks or drink you may bring with you. Flat screen TV and a very comfortable bed with nice pillows are there just as in any Hilton I have stayed in but the hot tub must have suffered an irreparable malfunction as it has been covered up since my last stay.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
ConcordHospitality, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Tampa East/Brandon, responded to this reviewResponded September 27, 2013

Justmy2centavos,
Thank you very much for writing a review. I am pleased you enjoyed your stay with us. We take a lot of care into our hotel and I am glad you found it enjoyable. We look forward to see you again when you are in the area!

Thanks again,