“Great place to crash after a concert”

Hilton Garden Inn Tampa East/Brandon
Ranked #31 of 164 Hotels in Tampa
Reviewed August 28, 2013

Close to MidFlorida Amphitheater...a great place to crash after a concert...Brandon Mall is nearby as well, so plenty of food places to pick from. The hotel is quiet and clean. Mini fridge is a plus. As a Hilton Honors member, I received 2 bottles of water and they let us check in early. The bed is very comfortable. The AC was a little loud, but worked well. Overall, I enjoyed my stay.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
ConcordHospitality, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Tampa East/Brandon, responded to this reviewResponded September 17, 2013

Elaine M,
Thank you for taking the time to write a review. I am pleased you enjoyed your stay and that you found the hotel to be in a convenient location. We take great pride in our hotel and hope that you decide to stay with us again in the future.
Danialle Neville, General Manager

Reviewed August 26, 2013

Great location just minutes away from the I-4/I-75 junction and just as close to the State Fairgrounds and the Hard Rock casino. A very extensive choice of dinning options within 15 to 20 minutes away. Yet it is nicely tucked away in an office building park full of big oak trees. You can be outside in the pool and seldom hear the noise of the nearby interstate. The room is spacious with a microwave and fridge in a cabinet with room for one to put away any snacks or drink you may bring with you. Flat screen TV and a very comfortable bed with nice pillows are there just as in any Hilton I have stayed in but the hot tub must have suffered an irreparable malfunction as it has been covered up since my last stay.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
ConcordHospitality, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Tampa East/Brandon, responded to this reviewResponded September 27, 2013

Justmy2centavos,
Thank you very much for writing a review. I am pleased you enjoyed your stay with us. We take a lot of care into our hotel and I am glad you found it enjoyable. We look forward to see you again when you are in the area!

Thanks again,

Reviewed August 26, 2013

In Tampa for an overnight business trip and chose Hilton Garden Inn Tampa East Brandon. This was my first stay at a Hilton Garden Inn and now that I've experienced it, it won't be my last!

This particular hotel is located not far from the airport which was convenient for me, and they offered smoking rooms, another plus for me as a smoker.

The room was extremely spacious with a very large living area, kitchenette/bar and a large bedrrom with a closet larger than the norm as well as a large bathroom. Really, this was near an apartment sized room, and very comfy!

The bed was extremely comfy which I've come to learn seems to be common practice at Hilton.

After a late night of business I got back in time to enjoy a cold beverage and a meal prepared especially for me. The bartenders, Jenna and Catherine were fabulous and when I couldn't find just the right thing to suite my appetite on the menu they asked what I wanted, saying they had a fabulous chef who would be happy to work up someting special, and that he did! An incredible dish of spaghetti loaded with a few extra ingrediants made a delightful meal, and at a price more reasonable than typical hotel fare!

They also offered a very good breakfast buffet as well as fully cooked breakfast for around $10.00 - now THAT is hard to beat!

From check in to check out, the staff were great, all friendly and very service oriented, including the maintenance supervisor.

So, I'm sold! HGI's are now on my list of favorites! Look out HGI, I will return!

EuroTexan,
Thank you so much for the wonderful review. I am pleased you enjoyed all of the amenities we offer, along with the Hilton Garden Brand in general. Thank you for your pledged loyalty to our brand!
I will be sure to share your comments to our staff. Jenna and Catherine will be pleased.
Thank you again and we hope to see you again in the future!
Danialle Neville, General Manager

Reviewed August 26, 2013

A truly memorable weekend! When we came up with the idea for a weekend getaway, I knew exactly which hotel I wanted - Hilton Garden Inn Tampa East/Brandon. It's my hotel of preference! I've stayed with them a couple times in the past and each one has been great so I knew we would be in good hands and could enjoy my birthday, as well as the weekend, with no worries. Thank you Hilton Garden Inn Tampa East/Brandon & Staff for an amazing stay! You will have my continued business & I'll recommend everyone to you.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
ConcordHospitality, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Tampa East/Brandon, responded to this reviewResponded September 15, 2013

Whitney C,
It’s wonderful to receive your review and complimentary feedback on your experience at Hilton Garden Inn Tampa East Brandon. We’re happy to have been a part of your birthday celebrations, and we’re glad our friendly service and accommodating staff made for a memorable weekend. We appreciate your patronage and we hope to see you again soon. Thank you again for writing.

Reviewed August 26, 2013

My room was clean, comfortable and inviting. Everyone at the hotel was friendly and appeared to be genuinely happy to serve, from checking in to dinner, breakfast and checking out. The food was delicious and overall it was a very enjoyable stay!

JoJo502013,
We’re happy to hear from you, and we’re glad you enjoyed a comfortable stay with us at Hilton Garden Inn Tampa East Brandon. I’ll be certain to share your kind comments with our team regarding their warm hospitality and excellence in service. We hope you’ll have an opportunity to visit us again in the near future. Thank you for writing.

Reviewed August 22, 2013

I found my stay extremely stress free and enjoyable. Transportation was provided 24/7 within the stipulated hours of service. My only gripe is that transportation was not provided to and from the Tampa International Airport. The best thing is to rent a car, even though there is a readily available shuttle service within a five mile radius of the hotel. The chef, AJ, was excellent in preparing the one meal that I had. If I could have afforded it I probably would have had a meal at least three times a week. The staff (Cleaners, Drivers, Kitchen, Front Desk) were extremely accommodating and caring. It's been two weeks and I can still recall the fun but relaxing time I had at the Garden Inn and I probably will for a long time.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
ConcordHospitality, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Tampa East/Brandon, responded to this reviewResponded September 12, 2013

Erla M,
I’m delighted to hear of your enjoyable stay, as well as your appreciation of our staff at Hilton Garden inn Tampa East Brandon. I’ll be certain to pass along your kind comments regarding our staff’s warm hospitality and excellence in service. We hope you’ll visit us again soon to enjoy another relaxing stay. Thank you once again for writing.

Reviewed August 21, 2013

Gina and Amada G were outstanding at the b'fast bar this morning. The service, food and price were great and both of these ladies made the experience even better. I was in a hurry and I did not have to wait on a thing. Great employees you appear to love their jobs!

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled on business
ConcordHospitality, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Tampa East/Brandon, responded to this reviewResponded September 11, 2013

Danny C,
Thank you for your review and complimentary feedback on your service at breakfast. It’s wonderful to receive your kind comments about our team members. I’ll be certain to award Gina and Amada G with special commendations for their outstanding service. We appreciate you choosing to stay with us at Hilton Garden Inn Tampa East Brandon, and we hope to see you again soon. Thank you once again.