“Great breakfast and service”
Review of Samaria Cafe

Samaria Cafe
Ranked #95 of 2,399 Restaurants in Tampa
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Miami
“Great breakfast and service”
Reviewed May 21, 2012

Samaria Cafe is one of those expertly run diners that you crave for breakfast. Located in Downtown Tampa, it is opened on weekends and perfect for both tourists and local alike.

Food- We ordered the Gryo Omelette and the Veggie Omelette. Both dishes were well cooked and tasted delicious! The coffee was hot and promptly brought to us. They have many different options on their menu as well.

Service- The service was a big part of what made this cafe so great. Our waitress was fast, friendly and on par with all of our requests.

Samaria Cafe is highly recommended for breakfast. If you are looking to be highly satisfied with your meal and serve, this place should meet your needs!

Visited May 2012

Seneca, South Carolina
“Taste of Greece”
Reviewed May 19, 2012

Lunch at Samaria's was an unexpected pleasure. Usually dining at La Teresita, la Tropicana, or the famous Columbia when it Tampa, we were taken there by our sister in law. It was time and money well spent. I had the carribean mango salad. Including Greek seasoned chicken, greens, raisens and pineapple, it's flavors were distinctive and delicious. I'll add this one to my regular list when in Tampa.

1 Thank Mrbigdaddy
Florida
“Incredible food!!!”
Reviewed April 21, 2012

We stopped by today for brunch and we were incredibly happy that we did!! My Spinach Mushroom Quiche was light,airy and cooked perfectly. My friends Country Benedict was superb! The owner, Georgia stopped by to ensure that our food was cooked perfectly and she has a smile that seems to go on forever. We will definitely be back and I will gladly recommend Samaria Cafe to all my friends and neighbors!! Downtown Tampa is blessed to have such a great place to relax and enjoy good old fashioned homestyle cooking!

• Visited April 2012
“Great Find!”
Reviewed March 14, 2012

Rarely do I give something all 5's but this place deserves it. The owners and staff made us feel very comfortable and the food was delicious. I had breakfast...some of the best frittata I've ever tasted.

New Hartford, New York
“Good value, excellent service”
Reviewed February 20, 2012

I went here for breakfast. Everything was exactly what you would expect for a breakfast cafe. They have a full breakfast menu, and the waitress brought me a pot of coffee so I didn't have to look fo her when I neede a refill. I would go back.

• Visited February 2012