“Taste of Greece”

Ranked #19 of 2,567 Restaurants in Tampa
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed May 19, 2012

Lunch at Samaria's was an unexpected pleasure. Usually dining at La Teresita, la Tropicana, or the famous Columbia when it Tampa, we were taken there by our sister in law. It was time and money well spent. I had the carribean mango salad. Including Greek seasoned chicken, greens, raisens and pineapple, it's flavors were distinctive and delicious. I'll add this one to my regular list when in Tampa.

1  Thank Mrbigdaddy

Reviewed April 21, 2012

We stopped by today for brunch and we were incredibly happy that we did!! My Spinach Mushroom Quiche was light,airy and cooked perfectly. My friends Country Benedict was superb! The owner, Georgia stopped by to ensure that our food was cooked perfectly and she has a smile that seems to go on forever. We will definitely be back and I will gladly recommend Samaria Cafe to all my friends and neighbors!! Downtown Tampa is blessed to have such a great place to relax and enjoy good old fashioned homestyle cooking!

Reviewed March 14, 2012

Rarely do I give something all 5's but this place deserves it. The owners and staff made us feel very comfortable and the food was delicious. I had breakfast...some of the best frittata I've ever tasted.

Reviewed February 20, 2012

I went here for breakfast. Everything was exactly what you would expect for a breakfast cafe. They have a full breakfast menu, and the waitress brought me a pot of coffee so I didn't have to look fo her when I neede a refill. I would go back.

Reviewed December 14, 2011

Samaria Cafe is our favorite Sunday brunch place. Broad menu ,very reasonable prices and great coffee. Attended by their owners makes it feel like you are home.

Been to Samaria Cafe? Share your experiences!