“Incredible food!!!” 5 of 5 bubbles

Samaria Cafe
Ranked #63 of 2,356 Restaurants in Tampa
Cuisines: American, Cafe, Greek
Good for: Kids, Dining on a budget, Families with children, Large groups
Dining options: Brunch, Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Highchairs Available, Seating, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Florida
“Incredible food!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 21, 2012

We stopped by today for brunch and we were incredibly happy that we did!! My Spinach Mushroom Quiche was light,airy and cooked perfectly. My friends Country Benedict was superb! The owner, Georgia stopped by to ensure that our food was cooked perfectly and she has a smile that seems to go on forever. We will definitely be back and I will gladly recommend Samaria Cafe to all my friends and neighbors!! Downtown Tampa is blessed to have such a great place to relax and enjoy good old fashioned homestyle cooking!

• Visited April 2012

“Great Find!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 14, 2012

Rarely do I give something all 5's but this place deserves it. The owners and staff made us feel very comfortable and the food was delicious. I had breakfast...some of the best frittata I've ever tasted.

New Hartford, New York
“Good value, excellent service”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 20, 2012

I went here for breakfast. Everything was exactly what you would expect for a breakfast cafe. They have a full breakfast menu, and the waitress brought me a pot of coffee so I didn't have to look fo her when I neede a refill. I would go back.

• Visited February 2012
Tampa, Florida
“Wonderful family owned place”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 14, 2011

Samaria Cafe is our favorite Sunday brunch place. Broad menu ,very reasonable prices and great coffee. Attended by their owners makes it feel like you are home.

Visited December 2011
Tampa, FL
“Really good food, fair price, friendly owners.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 28, 2011

We eat here at least twice a month and have found the food to be consistently good. The menu is diverse with a very nice breakfast wide selection of eggs, pancakes, french toast etc. Lunch is sandwiches, wraps, salads, gyros etc. goes between America and Greek. The service is quick and and the wait staff is friendly. We have met and spoken to the owners (Georgia and Steve) numerous times and find them to be very personable. We keep coming back because it's really good food at a fair price. You won't go wrong here.

• Visited October 2011
1 Thank Likestotravel100

Been to Samaria Cafe? Share your experiences!