“No complaints”

Papa John's
Ranked #861 of 2,637 Restaurants in Tampa
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed November 1, 2015

This location gets 5 stars from me because I just have no complaints. My order is always ready on time, my pizza and sides are always fresh and tasty, and the customer service is always great. I always order online so I cannot speak on the order process but when I come in to get my order everyone is always very friendly and I appreciate that.

Reviewed April 9, 2015

Quick delivery, the pizza was delicious, the bar-b-que wings were delicious.The deliveryman was nice. I added up points to a free pizza. Great Deal!

Reviewed August 31, 2012

Our pizza was hot and delicious. From the Tampa Fl store on Waters and Sheldon in Town and Country. Thick cheese and perfectly cooked crust.Generous amount of toppings.

2  Thank annetteinternet
Reviewed July 28, 2012

We ordered from the Papa John's in New Tampa near Wesley Chapel and this was the best Pizza ever. We chose Pepperoni, Chicken, and Bacon with the 3 cheese blend added and my son and husband devoured the pizza. I wanted to salute this location because the food was ready, fresh, and delicious and came with no errors or attitudes...Kudos Papa John!

1  Thank Kameshia C

Been to Papa John's? Share your experiences!