“Fun place!”

The Pub at International Plaza
Ranked #53 of 2,430 Restaurants in Tampa
Cuisines: British, Pub
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Late Night, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: Located at the International Plaza in Tampa, The Pub offers a unique combination of British hospitality and American flair. Best known for our signature Fish-n-Chips, guests can also enjoy an assortment of appetizers, sandwiches, burgers and classic British comfort food. The beverage selection includes a wide variety of draught (draft), cask conditioned and handcrafted beers with selections from England, Ireland, Scotland, Europe and the USA. In addition there is a comprehensive list of single malt scotches, small batch and single barrel bourbons, wines and specialty cocktails. The authentic atmosphere and unique experience make The Pub a great place to dine, drink and gather.
Reviewed April 16, 2014 via mobile

We stopped here after a full afternoon of shopping at the mall. Delicious food, great service, and lots of beers to try! We had our kids with us and they were very accommodating. Will return!

ThePubGroup, Guest Relations Manager at The Pub at International Plaza, responded to this reviewResponded April 17, 2014

Thanks for the review! Cheers!

There are newer reviews for The Pub at International Plaza

Reviewed April 14, 2014

My husband and I had high hopes for The Pub. We like craft beer, we love Pub food, we had a gift certificate. This had winner written all over it, or so we thought. First, the quality of the beer was good. It is kind of difficult to mess up beer unless you serve Bud Light instead of Guinness. So let's talk about location, our table was right next to the bathroom. It was used no less than 10 times during our meal because it was visible from the outside mall area, so people would just pop in. Fabulous, sigh. Our server was polite but not friendly. I had to ask the server's name because he did not offer it. The kilts are awesome but a nametag would a needed uniform addition. The service was less than stellar. When I asked for a condiment, I waited so long that my meal was cold. He never came back to ask how the meal was, so I literally took my plate and went to find him. The food was adequate. So disappointed in what should have been a fun date night.

Thanks for sharing your feedback about your recent visit. It is disappointing to hear we did not impress and we are very sorry for your experience. I have shared this with our team to ensure we stress the importance of great service. Visits where the service is slow or inattentive can be very frustrating and ruin the night, and I am so sorry to hear we ruined your date night. Our general manger would really appreciate the opportunity to speak with you so we can apologize personally and learn more about your experience so we ensure this does not happen again. If you would be willing, please send your contact information to info@tavernrestaurantgroup.com. Thank you again for bringing this to our attention.

Reviewed March 14, 2014

We ate lunch there on March 11th. I had a grilled fish sandwich and my husband had the Angus Sliders. Both were excellent. Service was very good. If you're not into beer they make some really good rum drinks. I've eaten there about 5 times and will eat there again.

Reviewed March 4, 2014

All I'm going to say is it might have been a special, it might have been a regular thing. For $20, you can guy a card, and help yourself to the various taps in the wall. The card is timed--meaning you're charged for the number of seconds you pour from the tap, as opposed to the number of times you hit the tap (like they tell you) took us a couple pumps to figure it out. Bottom line, you really get a lot of bang for your buck...just make sure your staying at a hotel close by

Thanks for the review! Glad you enjoyed the Pour Your Own Beer Wall and remembering to enjoy responsibly. Cheers!

Reviewed March 1, 2014

I didn't eat at the restaurant, but had some apps and a few pints of Guinness with a coworker while in Tampa on business. The bartenders poured the Guinness properly and it seemed they served a lot of Guinness as the pints tasted pretty good. I've been to some pubs in he U.S. that serve Guinness and it's not fresh due to a lack of volume. The atmosphere was pretty good during happy hour. They had a large private group upstairs and the crowd seemed upbeat. A good stop off place while passing through the area!

ThePubGroup, Guest Relations Manager at The Pub at International Plaza, responded to this reviewResponded March 3, 2014

Thanks for the review Steve! Guinness is very popular with us! Glad you enjoyed! Cheers!