“Perfect for studying or hanging out”

Felicitous Coffee & Tea
Ranked #4 of 35 Coffee & Tea in Tampa
Cuisines: Cafe
Dining options: Outdoor Seating
Dining options: Outdoor Seating
Reviewed October 20, 2012

I feel in love with this place as soon as I walked in. The atmosphere was very inviting and the chai tea latte I had was amazing! I will be back with my laptop and homework tomorrow.

1  Thank GABRIELA G
There are newer reviews for Felicitous Coffee & Tea

Reviewed July 10, 2012

We went here a few days ago and had a panini and the "rabbit plate"(vegan), yummmmy. Another bonus? Normal air conditioning. I don't know about you, but every where I go in Tampa the air conditioning is so low I need a sweater. This place is kept cool, but not where I need a sweater.

Reviewed May 22, 2012

This place just started serving paninis and they are amazing! Not to mention a super cute owner and employees that sincerely care about their customers. When you walk through the door, you will be amazed at how cute they made the inside! Great date spot too.

2  Thank Zoe B
Reviewed October 20, 2011

Unique, relaxed, and friendly atmosphere, with fast wifi, great coffee, and very outgoing employees who seemed to love their job.

2  Thank SmoothCrimina1

Been to Felicitous Coffee & Tea? Share your experiences!