“Surprisingly good food”

Hard Rock Cafe Tampa
Ranked #81 of 2,416 Restaurants in Tampa
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: The Hard Rock Cafe Tampa infuses live music, world-famous American fare, cutting-edge technology, and one-of-a-kind rock 'n' roll memorabilia from the 1950's to today in a new 'rockcentric' interior design. It's the first Hard Rock Cafe in the world to feature gaming, a Hard Rock Girl blackjack pit and slots at the bar.
Winter Park, Florida
“Surprisingly good food”
Reviewed July 22, 2013

I was surprised with the quality of food that was served, in a good way. Typical Hard Rock café setting with memorabilia on the walls. The had a nice food and drink menu and reasonably priced. Good place to eat before a concert across the street.

Visited July 2013
fernando d, Manager at Hard Rock Cafe Tampa, responded to this review, July 24, 2013
Thanks for your response, hope you come back and visit soon.

Lexington, Ky.
“The Rise Restaurant & Bakery”
Reviewed June 27, 2013

Met a friend here for dinner. Both my husband's dinner and mine were very mediocre. Would not recommend. I had the chicken salad sandwich and my husband had the roast beef sandwich. I think our waiter had a problem as he brought wrong drinks twice and one person got something totally different from their order.

Visited June 2013
Celebration, Florida
“Rock 'n Roll....more like the Blues!”
Reviewed June 20, 2013

No old time rock and roll here! This is in the Hard Rock Casino - so you would THNIK they would know how to do it right - kinda like a flagship opportunity. First it looks like a fast food joint vs. a Cafe - there is very little atmoshere here. Don't try to eat at the bar as we did - each seet has a poker machine that take almost all the space. We had the Nachos - Cheese Whiz pump vs. real cheese - and they were $12.95 for god's sake. Not worth the step in if you ask me! This place is "Bad To The Bone......Baaaa Bad..... Bad To The Bone!"

• Visited June 2013
Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
“Family vacation”
Reviewed June 10, 2013

Our server was wonderful. She continued to check on our table. The food was delicious and a variety of food offered on the menu.

Visited June 2013
Nashville, TN
“Get the burger and get Ryan to wait on you”
Reviewed June 5, 2013

Went to the Hard Rock on Monday June 3, 2013. I had not been to a HRC in probably 15 years and my expectations were low. I was very pleasantly surprised. First of all, our waiter, Ryan I think was his name, was VERY friendly, went over the best items on the menu and told us all about how they cook and prepare each item we asked about. A+ for him. He suggested one of the burgers so I got the cheddar, bacon, onion, bbq burger and I am glad that I did. It was delicious. The crazy mac-n-cheese side was awesome too! If you have not been to a HRC in a while, go here and give it a try.

• Visited June 2013

Been to Hard Rock Cafe Tampa? Share your experiences!