“Captain Will is a great host!”

Tampa FL Fishing Charters
More attraction details
Owner description: Tampa Bay Inshore fishing charters fishing for Snook, Redfish, Trout, Tarpon, Sharks and others with full-time guide Capt. Will Shook. Fishing Tampa Bay and St. Petersburg FL. You will be fishing out of a 2013 23' Custom Built Aeon Marine Bay boat with a tower to provide shade. It is equipped with all new electronics and safety gear. Give Capt. Will Shook a call to reserve you trip today!
Reviewed February 19, 2013

My son and I have fished with Capt. Will Shook on each of our past three years to the Tampa area. He is a great guy and has been great with my son (9 to 11 years). Can't say enough and feel like Will has become a friend. Very knowledgable as he has been fishing the area for 20 years. Hiring a private charter is not cheap but you get what you pay for.

1  Thank sanders s
There are newer reviews for Tampa FL Fishing Charters

Reviewed February 17, 2013

We booked Captain Will for a 4 hour inland/river charter. It was a fantastic time! He took us to numerous spots on the river. We pulled in snook, lady fish, sea trout and even a small flounder. He kept us baited and ready to go. Didn't even laugh or complain (out loud) when I frequently cast into the mangrove trees -pretty sure I own the man a new package of hooks. His equipment is in top shape, his new boat is awesome and even though he wasn't feeling 100% he was the perfect captain/host. We will be hiring him again for a longer, bigger catch charter next time we head to the Tampa Area.

2  Thank Melissa C
Reviewed February 24, 2012

Will fished us during a family vacation and my son had the day of his young fishing life. I was concerned because a cold front had just come through and might make the fishing tough, leaving my son dejected. Not the case. Will impressed me; playing the tide just right and doing what I wanted most, putting us on fish. My son is still talking about Captain Will!

1  Thank tim b
Reviewed November 9, 2011

I had a great day with Capt. Will. Picked me up in his boat at the convention center during some down time at a business conference. Highly recommend! Nice guy who knows the area. Go fishing!

1  Thank tackleshopgirl
Reviewed August 31, 2011

Not know what we wanted to do while we had a day break from our business convention in Tampa. One of my co-workers suggested a fishing charter. We found Capt Will Shook on the Internet and couldnt of have had a better day. Capt Will picked us up bright and early at the boat ramp as we booked an all day charter. He was ready for us with great looking gear, cooler full of ice and live bait he caught before he came to get us. We boarded his spotless boat and he took us to different spots all over the bay, we caught our fill of snook, reds and even saw a huge school of cobia that will gave us some facts about. All day on the water was the best idea my co-worker could of suggested. Capt Will even cleaned our fish for us!!! His great personality kept us entertained all the way up to the end. I will defiantly book Tampa Bay Fishing Charters next time im in town!!!

3  Thank Cm9597

Been to Tampa FL Fishing Charters? Share your experiences!