“Great for lunch”

Oishi Sushi & Hibachi Grill
Ranked #1,500 of 2,430 Restaurants in Tampa
Cuisines: Sushi
Reviewed June 8, 2012

This restaurant is connected to the Thai restaurant both serving lunch specials. They open at 11:30 am during the weekday. Service was friendly and efficient. Restrooms were clean and smelled good.

There are newer reviews for Oishi Sushi & Hibachi Grill

Reviewed April 9, 2012

This place wasn't my first choice for dinner but was the only nice place open on a Sunday night in Channelside. For a first timer like me, the Hibachi presentation was great , but the food was average.The atmosphere was good for a Sunday's night out but unfortunately I had to wait until enough people show up for the hibachi. Overall, the experience was a good and look forward to going to more hibachi restaurant.

Reviewed November 25, 2011

We tried to got to 4 other restaurants before we ate here. We had hibachi, but not at a table. It was fine. Not a lot of other choices in the downtown Tampa area on a weekend that is within walking distance of our hotel.

Reviewed October 5, 2011

One of the rolls that I got wasn't very impressive but I loved the decor, staff, and presentation. Their dragon roll is presented and decorated to look like an actual dragon. They had a lot of unique rolls that I haven't seen at most sushi restaurants. All in all I was very satisfied.

Reviewed September 25, 2011

the sushi here was fantastic! the sushi A deal, 7 "surprise" sashimi/rolls and full spicy tuna roll w/ soup and salad for $15 is an absolute steal. funny enough they share the bathroom with the thai place next door. validating your parking is a nice touch