See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed February 10, 2018

The manager is only interested in one thing: making as much as he can on renting every room. I happened to walk by one room when the door was open. There were several mattresses on the floor and way too many people were sleeping in the room. The rooms are old and the carpet is nasty. They advertise "Free Wi-Fi" but never worked while I was there. The place is used by drug dealers and prostitutes. I had to call the security one night to referee a fight in the room above it. I'll never stay here again.

Room Tip: There are no good rooms available for the public. The best rooms are used by family members.
  • Stayed: February 2018, traveled on business
Reviewed January 19, 2018

We chose this hotel because it is relatively close to the Florida State Fairgrounds. We decided at the last minute to go to the Florida RV Supershow and this motel was the least expensive and it had decent reviews. Well, the staff must be writing the reviews because this is the worst motel I have every stayed in.
When we pulled into the parking lot we noticed immediately that the property was in need of some repairs, Fences down, broken curbs, tree limbs in roadway, etc.
Once we got to our room we also noticed that the inside of the room needs attention. Safety lock broken, stained comforter, worn carpet, air/heater didn't work (it got down under 30* on the 17th), chipped tiles, mold on shower curtain, a black stain on the curtain and two used wash cloths in the shower. The best thing about the room and the only reason we didn't leave was there weren't and bugs. We decided to stay because we were tired and just wanted to get some sleep. Well, we should have left. People two doors down on one side of us and three doors down on the other side of us decided to hold a conversation with each other on the balcony. I had to open the door twice to ask them to please be quiet. Then about 1am there were people running up and down the stairwell. I know this is not the property's fault, but the balcony where the conversation was taking place was above the office and the stairwell was six rooms from the office.
My advice to anyone that is thinking about this motel is DON'T DO IT. Find another place to stay.

Room Tip: Go to another motel.
  • Stayed: January 2018, traveled as a couple
Reviewed October 5, 2017 via mobile

I wouldn't recommend this hotel to anyone. My experience here was a nightmare in hell . The sheets were dirty and stain the bathroom towels full of human hair this place is nasty couldn't sleep at all would of left if we hadn't booked so late at night thinking of calling the health department on them this place is nothing safe to stay here
PLEASE DON'T STAY HERE

Stayed: October 2017, traveled with family
1  Thank Olgalydia27
Reviewed September 4, 2017

It was not bad, but not good either.
Check-in staff were sort of alright. They were organized but not very friendly. Stayed there with my wife for 2 nights. Food was OK nothing more. Rooms were adequate for the price.

• Stayed: June 2017, traveled as a couple
Reviewed March 13, 2017

The lady who checked me into the hotel was friendly. When I entered the room and turned the light on roaches scattered. I'm glad there were two beds because the first one had what appeared to be blood stains on the sheets. There were bed bugs in the bed so I didn't sleep very well. Before leaving I wanted to wash the filth off by showering, the towels were crusty. Personally I think that the $126.57 should have been $40.00 for a dump like this.

• Stayed: March 2017, traveled on business