Rodeway Inn
$149
$119
Marriott Hotels
Savings alert! 44% below average rates

The price you found is 44% lower than this hotel's average rate of $213/night.

$163
$159
EmbassySuites.com
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of $181/night.

$135
$123
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of $149/night.

$174
$89
$155
$140
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of $164/night.

$129
$119
$109
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of $121/night.

$129
$92
SailportSuites.com
See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed April 11, 2013

While i stayed at this hotel the woman at the front dedk made sure i was well taken care of. She accommodated any issues i had and even followed up on my stay here. Love her. She sent me better towels and sheets for my bed because i have severe ocd and that was very kind. Thanks.a bunch for not being judgemental.

• Stayed: March 2013
hurst213, General Manager at Rodeway Inn, responded to this reviewResponded May 10, 2013

Thank You, It is always very nice to heargood comments regarding the staff.

Reviewed April 8, 2013

my husband and i were not happy with this place. Underneath the bed we found empty beer cans.People hanging out all times of nite. The police are on heavy rotation. We complained but nothing .needless to say, tried to save a little time and money, because family lives close by. Will not be visiting this location any more.

Room Tip: We had 1st floor, was scarred to be there alone.
  • Stayed: June 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank michelle9922

Thank you for taking the time to write a review. I am so soory we were not able to live up to your expectations. I hope in the future you'll give us another opportunity to impress you.

Reviewed April 5, 2013

I would like to share my experience with as I visit the Red Roof Hotel,
I received a warm welcome ,and respect ,and very patient courteous women at the front Desk
she greeted me with a smile , that i will always remember and also made me feel secure.
she was professional as well and her name is PARUL and she was very Polite. there is not to many special people like her. if there were i would love to meet them.

Stayed: April 2013, traveled on business

Thank You very much for your postive review of our property. So often we only hear about unfortunate expeiences. Thank You for your business.

Reviewed April 2, 2013

My friend and I booked this hotel to stay at after a concert nearby. We were unable to check in until after the concert, so it was around midnight. I had booked a room with 2 separate beds and was told that all of those rooms had been given away for the night and they only had rooms with kings left. Not such a big deal, besides the irate man in front of me checking in due to problems with his room as well. When we got the room we found hairs and dirt all over the bathroom, stains and hair on the towels, lights not working, and fleas all over the room. Needless to say we didn't take a shower and were very unhappy to literally wake up to fleas on the pillows and bedding we were sleeping in. I was told that because we actually slept there they couldn’t do anything about the prices of the room or refund which I think is ridiculous! We paid for 2 beds and a clean place to sleep, not to share a bed and have fleas biting us all night! We were told that Expedia overbooked them and we were lucky to have a room, a room that we had already paid for. I will never again stay here.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled with friends
1  Thank Amanda C

Thank you for taking the time to write a review. I am very sorry that your expeience did not live up to your expectations.
Bob Mucklin

Reviewed March 31, 2013

Hi. I had to spend a long time at the Red Roof Inn in Tampa, FL. Not a bad deal for the money and better than my other choices. Of note is Parul who works the front desk. I thought she did a great job.

Room Tip: I have no idea
Stayed: February 2013, traveled on business
hurst213, General Manager at Rodeway Inn, responded to this reviewResponded April 1, 2013

Dear Fred G,
Thank You very much for taking the time to review our property. It always brings me joy to hear good comments regarding one of my staff members. Once again your comments are appreciated.
Bob Mucklin