See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed December 14, 2012 via mobile

I travel for a living and since My little furry companion is always with me; I seek out RRI because of their pet policy. Booked room on phone which was easy and professional. Upon arrival I thought oh no hear we go again. The hotel is not in the best of areas with tons of suspicious foot traffic. Checked in with no problem, very courteous and professional. Was given a room on back side and was totally 100% satisfied. The room was spotless and smelled fresh. The swimming pool and Jacuzzi was open and clean. The night was quite and uneventful. I will return!

• Stayed: December 2012
hurst213, General Manager at Rodeway Inn, responded to this reviewResponded December 17, 2012

Thank you very much for your remarks. I hope your furry friend had a great visit as well. Very glad you were able to relax and enjoy the pool. Hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed October 3, 2012

I CALLED.FOR MY ROOM BEEN PICK UP. THEY NEVER SHOW UP!! I call for new cups . They didnt bring it .. Also house keeping never show up.and it looks more like motel .than hotel omg ..so many womens walking around almost naked ' waitting for guy outside ! DONT!! WASTE UR MONEY HERE PLS ,NO SERVICE AT ALL!!!!!

• Stayed: October 2012
hurst213, General Manager at Rodeway Inn, responded to this reviewResponded October 8, 2012

I apologize for your experience at our inn. It is our priority to not only meet our guest expectations but exceed them in this case we failed to do so. I have spoken to my house keeping team and reminded them of our goal to exceed our guest expectations and I hope you will give us another opportunity to do so the next time you are in town.

Reviewed July 25, 2012

it was the worst hotel i have ever stayed at. the room was dirty, cleaned bedside table and toilet before use. also the deadbolt didnt lock and no need for a wake up call their workers were there at 7.00am

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled with family
hurst213, General Manager at Rodeway Inn, responded to this reviewResponded July 27, 2012

Thank you for writing a review. I will share your comments with the staff so we can correct the issues you have brought up. Yes, we are going through a renovation and I apologize for any inconvienence this has caused. We are very excited to the finishing of the renovation in the next couple days. Please feel free to call me to discuss this situation if you would like.

Reviewed July 9, 2012

Had just brought my son to start the summer b at USF, was going to be there late so decide to get a inexpensive hotel, I had no idea that i was going to be staying with gang bangers all over the place, car playing the music that the base was vibrating my windows, plus all these colored people hanging outside, It was very uncomfortable and i did not feel safe, and I travel the world, central and south america, bad vibes, and to top it off when i checked in the take copies of my license and credit card, they dont return them , nor do they provide any protection that the people there are not making copies in the back room to use later, they use the excuse in case you damage the room and cancel your credit card they are going to do what, sue me, they dont need these copies to do that, an extreme violation of my personal rights , and they didnt say this when i booked, otherwise i would of went somewhere else, do yourself a favor pay more and avoid this hell hole

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank andrew l
Reviewed June 20, 2012

We moved here from the Days Inn, E Busch Blvd (read that review, after that I felt like I was at the Ritz.) The staff was really nice and helpful. The room was clean and smelled great. I felt very safe with security. The people below us had a fight and the woman was throwing the man's clothes out in the parking lot. Security was right there and called the police. The manager came over and told them that everyone in the room had to leave immediately. They do not put up with situations like this which made me feel better about staying there. I had my dog with me and didn't want housekeeping to clean while I was out so the housekeeper stopped by and gave me towels, soap, glasses and whatever else I wanted. It was a good experience for a budget hotel in the area and I would stay there again.

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled with family