Rodeway Inn
$132
Marriott Hotels
Savings alert! 30% below average rates

The price you found is 30% lower than this hotel's average rate of $189/night.

$161
$143
$84
$173
$159
EmbassySuites.com
  • Breakfast included
  • Pool
Hyatt Place Busch Gardens(Tampa)(Great Value!)
$129
$119
$109
$129
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of $153/night.

$159
$127
Marriott Hotels
Savings alert! 26% below average rates

The price you found is 26% lower than this hotel's average rate of $172/night.

See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed July 25, 2012

it was the worst hotel i have ever stayed at. the room was dirty, cleaned bedside table and toilet before use. also the deadbolt didnt lock and no need for a wake up call their workers were there at 7.00am

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled with family
hurst213, General Manager at Rodeway Inn, responded to this reviewResponded July 27, 2012

Thank you for writing a review. I will share your comments with the staff so we can correct the issues you have brought up. Yes, we are going through a renovation and I apologize for any inconvienence this has caused. We are very excited to the finishing of the renovation in the next couple days. Please feel free to call me to discuss this situation if you would like.

Reviewed July 9, 2012

Had just brought my son to start the summer b at USF, was going to be there late so decide to get a inexpensive hotel, I had no idea that i was going to be staying with gang bangers all over the place, car playing the music that the base was vibrating my windows, plus all these colored people hanging outside, It was very uncomfortable and i did not feel safe, and I travel the world, central and south america, bad vibes, and to top it off when i checked in the take copies of my license and credit card, they dont return them , nor do they provide any protection that the people there are not making copies in the back room to use later, they use the excuse in case you damage the room and cancel your credit card they are going to do what, sue me, they dont need these copies to do that, an extreme violation of my personal rights , and they didnt say this when i booked, otherwise i would of went somewhere else, do yourself a favor pay more and avoid this hell hole

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank andrew l
Reviewed June 20, 2012

We moved here from the Days Inn, E Busch Blvd (read that review, after that I felt like I was at the Ritz.) The staff was really nice and helpful. The room was clean and smelled great. I felt very safe with security. The people below us had a fight and the woman was throwing the man's clothes out in the parking lot. Security was right there and called the police. The manager came over and told them that everyone in the room had to leave immediately. They do not put up with situations like this which made me feel better about staying there. I had my dog with me and didn't want housekeeping to clean while I was out so the housekeeper stopped by and gave me towels, soap, glasses and whatever else I wanted. It was a good experience for a budget hotel in the area and I would stay there again.

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed May 19, 2012

Let me preface what I'm about to say with these remarks. I have stayed at numerous
Red Roof Inns through the years, and the vast majority of them are clean and well
maintained.

There are two where I've stayed that are poorly maintained, and this one in Tampa
is one of them.

I usually stay here about four times a year. Two months ago I mentioned that a few
things needed attention: two lights bulbs over the bed that were burned out, there was
a steady drip from the tub faucet, the water in the tub drained very slowly and the
air conditioner had an annoying rattle that I could hear all night.

Interestingly, I got assigned to the same room a week ago and none of the work
had been done--not one! (Where is the supervisor who is supposed to be in
charge of the maids to tell the maintenance staff what work needs to be done;
are the maids too lazy to care?)

In addition, this location seems to be a magnet for party-goers, because I had to
call the front desk to have the security guard quiet them (this went on from
1:00 A.M. to 3 A.M.).

Tampa has so many great motels and hotels. This location is not of them!

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled on business
2  Thank fussytravellerman
Reviewed April 5, 2012

We had a very good 3-day stay there with a really calm room, altough it was faced to the street - we were impressed!
The staff at the reception was very nice and helpfull, expecially Monica!
The first day our bathtub overflood. but this was fixed very quickly!

I would recommend this house to everyone traveling through and lookin for a place close to Bush Gardens.

Room Tip: rooms around the pool, close to the reception
  • Stayed: March 2012, traveled with friends