Rodeway Inn
  • Breakfast included
$127
$123
Savings alert! 34% below average rates

The price you found is 34% lower than this hotel's average rate of $186/night.

$149
Westin.com
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of $167/night.

$109
Hampton.com
  • Breakfast included
$157
$119
Sheraton.com
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of $141/night.

$149
$119
Marriott Hotels
Savings alert! 52% below average rates

The price you found is 52% lower than this hotel's average rate of $246/night.

$109
$102
SailportSuites.com
$129
Hyatt.com
See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed October 4, 2011

My son and I pulled up to the Red Roof Inn at about 2 am because my son had school on Wednesday on 9/28/11. (This is my birth date..So, we slept good wednesday night. In the am, Monica discovered that she had several rms open for Thursday and made an adjustment to where my 11 yr old could access the pool easily:) We stayed 3 nights from Wed th 28th thru the 1st of Oct. Every morning, I would go done and have some coffee and I had a chance to meet the general mgr., Laura Hurst. She was very outgoing and courteous, making sure that our stay was comfortable. All the staff were pleasant, from the pool guy/ and maintainace man that helped me find the VA hospital to the cleaning ladies that had the same amiable personality. Thank you Ms. Hurst for the very nice Red Roof experience....Sincerely, Jon A. Stille

• Stayed: September 2011, traveled with family
2  Thank Jon S
Reviewed September 19, 2011

,BUT I thinI can not help how others feel,But I think it is a real nice place.AND,if it do not meet other standards;there are a lot more hotel/motels in that are to go too..SOME people you just can not PLEASE!!!!!!!! MS.ANN @ KAREN at desk was REAL NICE!!!! THE BED WAS MADE@TOWELS WAS CLEAN/NICE CARPET could use a little shampooin,BUT what do u exspect when people walk on it with dirty shoes all the time....ITS FINE...

Room Tip: we was on the bottom floor(my friend had a stork/no stairs) A/C put out fine COULD USE 1/2 EXTA PILLOWS ON KING SZ.BEDS
  • Stayed: September 2011, traveled as a couple
Reviewed August 27, 2011

Stayed at another Red Roof Inn it was great. So I didn't check for the reviews at this one, it really sucks, dirty, filthy, mildew and unclean rooms. So here it goes traveled from New York To Tampa to go to Bush Gardens. Clerk was great gave us our room, opened the door smelled mildew carpets were very dirty. My kids and I took off our shoes and felt the carpet soak with water our socks turned black from the dirt in the carpets. Clerk gave us another room the room was freezing, found a fragrance pack in the AC unit. Because this room really smelled of mildew also the carpets were very dirty, the shower was not cleaned the draws were broken and dirty. No hair dryer in the room, the pool was dirty and disgusting went to the clerk told her I was leaving and not to charge the credit card. Worst place I have ever been to. Called the credit card company and requested a stop payment be caused it stilled showed a pending charge on it after 4 days. For my closing always check this review site before saying any place I didn’t this time and had to search for another hotel. Luckily I found one for me and my family paid double the price but it was night and day. Will say at the Holiday Inn always worth the price. Just forgot to take pictures Because pictures are worth a thousand words beware do not stay here!!!!

• Stayed: August 2011, traveled with family
3  Thank SJ C
Reviewed August 17, 2011

We stayed 2 nights with 2 kids. The hallways are very dirty. They wanted to charge extra for a safe without asking if we needed one. In bathroom were hairs hanging on walls on arival. Dirty carpet. Housekeeping did put new towels in the room, but the beds were not made. On request only answer was:"I will tell the manager".

Would not recomend this place.

• Stayed: August 2011, traveled with family
1  Thank yasmijn
Reviewed August 4, 2011

The last time I stayed in this area I stayed at the Days Inn a few blocks down the street. I had decided then that I would try this hotel next if I was ever back in the area. If you use the Florida coupon book (found at rest stations all over the state, it's the big green one) you can get a great deal on a standard room. The rooms here are a lot better then the Days Inn rooms. They are clean, bright, functional. Nothing fancy, a few things that have started to look old, and the fixtures are not the greatest, but for the most part for the price you are paying you are getting a good deal. Especially when everything in this town is super expensive. There were just a few things that made me not give it 5 stars though. For one, although I had paid for the whole week (check in Monday check out Friday) my key only worked for one day at a time. Every day I had to go back to the office to reset it. 2nd, there's no breakfast, only coffee, and only starting at 6 am. So if you are an early riser in desperate need of free caffeine you are out of luck. The area is not the greatest but it is not horrible, I didn't feel unsafe but I did see a few questionable ladies walking around. Busch Gardens is literally 2 minutes down the road (you can practically see it from the hotel) so for all you touristy peeps you are set there. Tons of restaurants all up and down the street, however for a good meal you can't get back home try Ruben's Cubans just a few blocks up, 4941 E Busch Blvd. Excellent turkey club sandwich, make sure it's pressed and toasted! The standard room does not come with a fridge or microwave, but that is part of getting the deal with the coupon. The gentleman that works the evening shift, Steven, is at all times very professional and nice, he definitley gets 5 stars. After all is said and done I would recommend this hotel, just don't expect anything fancy. For that you will have to fork over twice as much money somewhere else.

• Stayed: August 2011, traveled on business