Red Roof Inn Tampa Fairgrounds-Casino
Sheraton.com
$127
$123
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of $150/night.

$164
$84
$149
Westin.com
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of $169/night.

$149
$119
Marriott Hotels
Savings alert! 27% below average rates

The price you found is 27% lower than this hotel's average rate of $162/night.

$109
$102
SailportSuites.com
$129
Hyatt.com
All reviewswing housefront desksuperior kingthe hard rockroom was cleanflorida statesecurity guardplace to staygreat customer serviceybor cityconcertwinghouseamphitheaterjessiepetshardrockrates
Reviewed March 27, 2013

I continue to stay every week here going on about 5 years because of the people.
Vanessa has been there for a while and has always been very pleasant and great hospitality.
I would recommend this hotel to anyone for the location, value, and especially the service.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled on business
i0092, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Tampa Fairgrounds-Casino, responded to this reviewResponded March 28, 2013

Thank you for your comments, especially complimenting Vanessa. I am happy she is able to give you the great service you mentioned. We look forward to seeing you again next week.

Reviewed March 26, 2013

Our stay here was for a couple of days, the room was very nice and clean. Loved the hardwood floors, with a little carpet around the bed. The people at the front desk were very friendly and willing to go the extra mile to help us locate a tourist place, they even printing the directions to our destination. Our pets were welcome with no extra charge. I will recommend this hotel to friends and family. Thanks.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Howard R

I would like to thank you for your comments in this review. I am very happy the staff was able to help you out with maps and directions. I am also pleased you enjoyed the newly renovated room and the hardwood flooring. I hope in the future you will be able to spend a couple more nights with us.

Reviewed March 25, 2013

I drove to Tampa from Orlando for the weekend. Decided to stay at the Roof INN i was very please with the rooms. The rooms were very clean and presentable. The only negative thing is it didn't come equipped with an Iron/iron board. I had to sign up for an Iron an the front desk??. The location was great 5-10 from Ybor city and 5 min from Hard Rock Casino. If you're in town for a night or two this would be a good place to stay.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled solo
Reviewed March 20, 2013

Right off I4, yet it was quiet. Room was very nice and clean. Although jumping on and off I4 might seem to make it far, it really is just "down the road" from the Hard Rock Casino. All the staff I met was super friendly. I did have to request more towels than they gave us and the TV seemed really dark, but those were such minor things compared to price, friendliness and a comfortable and clean room, that it didn't even matter. I couldn't imagine that the rooms really looked like they show it on the website, but it was! If Red Roof keep their prices so low, I would always stay there when in the area, and would definitely seek them out when in different places.

Room Tip: It is worth paying a little more for the King Size room. It has a microwave and fridge, and the room seemed really spacious and the bed was very comfortable.
  • Stayed: March 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Lekkergebly

Thank you for your comments, I am very happy you enjoyed your stay with us. I will be sure to share your comments with the staff. Hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed March 14, 2013

Off the highway ( i4) and nice and quiet. Rooms are modern. Clean. And spacious. TV is modern flat screen design and a pleasure to watch.

Ribs restaurant next door is very handy.

Approx 14 miles from downtown Tampa.

A great place for a stop over and nice and clean and modern. It's walking distance from the fairgrounds if that's why you are visiting Tampa.

Room Tip: No pool but all good
  • Stayed: March 2013, traveled solo
i0092, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Tampa Fairgrounds-Casino, responded to this reviewResponded March 15, 2013

Thank you for your comments. I am glad you enjoyed our new rooms as well as the location.
The restaurant next door does make dinner easy. Hope to see you again when you are in the area.