Red Roof Inn Tampa Fairgrounds-Casino
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
  • Pool
  • Pool
All reviewswing housefront desksuperior kingthe hard rockroom was cleanflorida statesecurity guardplace to stayup to dategreat customer serviceybor cityconcertwinghouseamphitheaterjessiepetshardrock
FilterAll languages
Reviewed November 22, 2011

The employees at this location were one of the friendliest people I have ever met. My sister and I felt valued and appreciated. They shared there best deals with us and gladly took our AAA card as a discount. The clerk at the front desk, Donna was very helpful in closing out our stay.

Room Tip: Rooms on second floor are quieter than first floor. Corner suites means you only have one neighbor.
  • Stayed: November 2011, traveled with family
Reviewed November 22, 2011

During my stay here the staff were very friendly. I had the most interaction with Olga at the front desk, she was very friendly and helpful. All of the front desk personnel were helpful and friendly. The accommodations were adequate, pretty basic, but nice and clean. The biggest downside for me was there was no mini fridge or microwave in the room. I was there for 6 nights and it would have been an easier stay with these amenities.

Room Tip: If you need a microwave or mini fridge in your room, there is only one room on the property with these amenities
  • Stayed: November 2011, traveled solo
Reviewed November 19, 2011

Donna at the Front Desk is always pleasant as well as the other employees. Close to Highway Access. Clean and Comfortable. For the limited time I spend in the room while I am in that location, I'm happy with the accommodations and the price is affordable for an extended stay.

Room Tip: Always take a peek in any room that you will sleep in for a night before signing.
  • Stayed: October 2011, traveled solo
Reviewed November 17, 2011

Donna has gone above and beyond what is expected- She helped to expedite transportation for business purposes and made sure I had everything that I needed- Only a one nite stay,but can easily recommend this facility----Thanx for all the help

• Stayed: November 2011, traveled on business
Reviewed November 14, 2011

A basic but clean and very friendly motel. Donna helped us very much when we left the motel. I would certainly recommend it for short stop-overs.

• Stayed: November 2011, traveled with friends