Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed April 18, 2017

It was kinda like being in a haunted house.

The room never fully settled and everything creaked, popped, cracked, and shifted throughout the night. The bed was hard and cold, like someone had just died on it...and it was also actually a rock. People rattled the door handle, pressed on the door, and rubbed against the glass all night long...

So desperate to get people in there it was only $57 for the night, though. I guess at that price, considering there were no roaches and the locks worked well enough to keep out the psychos that were checking the doors all night...it was okay.

We missed the complimentary breakfast but at only a few 'til 10 am the coffee at the front was ICE cold, couldn't even drink it.
The coffee maker in the room did not work right and kept spewing coffee out in all directions.
Tiny, teensy little sugar ant lookin things under the coffee maker, maybe two of them. Considering the mess it made I can see why.
There appeared to be a laundry room, though I did not step in to check if it was coin operated.
The pool was surprisingly clean but the 'smoking area' adjacent to it looked like an entire nest of baby chicks had just been murdered in it.
The employees were friendly and upbeat.
AC works really well...too well, even. Not enough provided, didn't think I'd need to ask for a real blanket (all they had on the bed was two thin sheets and that fuzzy scary thing that's suppose to go under the scratchy nasty comforter but no comforter) but we had already gone up to ask for more pillows and were too tired.

Date of stay: April 2017
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank KnirpsLyn
Reviewed April 16, 2017

Grossest hotel I've stayed at in 20 years. Room was dirty and the bathroom was infested with ants. My husband requested a second pillow at front desk and was told, "we've given them all out." The next morning I shower then realize the blow-dryer is missing. I go to front desk to ask for replacement and I'm told there are no extras. I ask for them to take one out of an empty room and am told that the hotel is sold out (yet there are only a few cars in parking lot.) With hair dripping wet, I ask for manager and am told there is no manager. The following Monday, I call and speak to manager and request refund on room and am told, "the computer system is down. We'll call you back when it's working." The manager never called back. Terrible experience, terrible service. DO NOT STAY HERE.

Date of stay: April 2017
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed March 13, 2017 via mobile

There is a broad spectrum of rooms at Vista Inn and Suites. You can range from very bad to decent. There are rooms that have been remodeled so if the room you get is rough, ask to move. I know this because we had several rooms and could clearly see the difference. Breakfast is small. The pool is nice. There are lodgers that are long term. Those lodgers seem to hang out at night outside which can be annoying but not the hotels fault.

Date of stay: March 2017
Trip type: Traveled with family
1  Thank Becky D
Reviewed February 4, 2017 via mobile

Checked in, threw the bags in a noticeably smelly room, but we were in a rush to see family. Came back and noticed a disgusting sink, holes in the furniture and bugs crawling around the bathroom vanity/sink. Took pictures and went to the office. Receptionist there said she wouldn't stay there either. Gave me a refund on my prepaid room with no issues. I've no idea when the pictures on their site were taken, but they weren't taken recently. Don't stay here.

Date of stay: February 2017
Trip type: Traveled with family
1  Thank Howard_BF
Reviewed January 11, 2017

the staff was friendly and very accommodating. There are a number of close by restaurants and other facilities. Breakfast is free and excellent. An IHOP is right next door and a couple of great Cuban food places as well.
On the negative side the carpets need a thorough cleaning BADLY. Otherwise the place is very pleasant to stay in.

Room tip: Poolside inner courtyard rooms are nicebut harder to get to.
Date of stay: December 2016
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
Matt S, Manager at Vista Inn & Suites Tampa, responded to this reviewResponded January 30, 2017

Thank you for providing feedback on our location. I am happy you enjoyed your stay with us! We look forward to your next stay with us! Again, thank you for your kind word.