Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed February 4, 2017 via mobile

Checked in, threw the bags in a noticeably smelly room, but we were in a rush to see family. Came back and noticed a disgusting sink, holes in the furniture and bugs crawling around the bathroom vanity/sink. Took pictures and went to the office. Receptionist there said she wouldn't stay there either. Gave me a refund on my prepaid room with no issues. I've no idea when the pictures on their site were taken, but they weren't taken recently. Don't stay here.

Date of stay: February 2017
Trip type: Traveled with family
1  Thank Howard_BF
Reviewed January 11, 2017

the staff was friendly and very accommodating. There are a number of close by restaurants and other facilities. Breakfast is free and excellent. An IHOP is right next door and a couple of great Cuban food places as well.
On the negative side the carpets need a thorough cleaning BADLY. Otherwise the place is very pleasant to stay in.

Room tip: Poolside inner courtyard rooms are nicebut harder to get to.
Date of stay: December 2016
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
Matt S, Manager at Vista Inn & Suites Tampa, responded to this reviewResponded January 30, 2017

Thank you for providing feedback on our location. I am happy you enjoyed your stay with us! We look forward to your next stay with us! Again, thank you for your kind word.

Reviewed January 9, 2017

Our flight out of Tampa was cancelled suddenly on Saturday, January 7th. We went on a hotel booking website on our cell phones in our rental car. Every time we tried to book, the place sold old. Most flights out of Tampa to the northeast were cancelled that night. We grabbed the first place we could find online which was this place. After we booked we saw the horrible reviews. There were four of us in two rooms - the room my husband and I stayed in (non-smoking) was really smelly - I can't describe it properly - a heavy, stale smell. Our sink was dirty. The bathroom looked dirty - neither of us took a bath or shower. My blanket had cigarette burn holes all over. Our traveling companions room stunk of cigarette smoke, despite being a NON-SMOKING room. Their room was also dirty. When we checked out the next day, our companions clothes and hair reeked of cigarettes. There are many bad reviews of this place online, and it appears to me that management doesn't care. Any cleaning person in either of those rooms had to smell them, and did not appear to make any attempt to eliminate the odor. We will never book here again!

Date of stay: January 2017
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
3  Thank Harp53

Thank you for providing feedback on our hotel. I'm sorry we did not meet your expectations. We work extremely hard to provide excellent service and a great product to our guests. I sincerely apologize for your experience and I hope you will give us another opportunity to show you a better version of our hospitality in the future.

Reviewed December 6, 2016 via mobile

Well this is a really ugly inn or whatever they call these. The rooms are really old, the pillows are like 1 inch thick super uncomfortable to sleep, the shower super rusty and I also heard some weird crawling noise in the room, honestly don't know what it was and don't want to know. If you plan to stay here it's ok for one night, my husband and I were planning to stay for two but he got really disgusted so we left early at least they refunded that night we didn't stay. They are friendly so no issue wth staff at all.

Date of stay: December 2016
Trip type: Traveled as a couple

Reviewed November 27, 2016

At first it seemed ok, but the things that go on here is not worth the savings. We were in town for Thanksgiving and this was the closest and most economical hotel there was. But the first night people coming and going all night long. Pull in and then gone in 5-10 minutes. Cops coming and going, a couple screaming and fight through the night and into the morning. Not a descent place, by any means. My boyfriend cut his foot on a piece of glass in the room, he went to the front desk to let them know he wasn't happy about the housekeeping, they didn't seem to care. Terrible place! You've been warned!

Date of stay: November 2016