Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed January 9, 2017

Our flight out of Tampa was cancelled suddenly on Saturday, January 7th. We went on a hotel booking website on our cell phones in our rental car. Every time we tried to book, the place sold old. Most flights out of Tampa to the northeast were cancelled that night. We grabbed the first place we could find online which was this place. After we booked we saw the horrible reviews. There were four of us in two rooms - the room my husband and I stayed in (non-smoking) was really smelly - I can't describe it properly - a heavy, stale smell. Our sink was dirty. The bathroom looked dirty - neither of us took a bath or shower. My blanket had cigarette burn holes all over. Our traveling companions room stunk of cigarette smoke, despite being a NON-SMOKING room. Their room was also dirty. When we checked out the next day, our companions clothes and hair reeked of cigarettes. There are many bad reviews of this place online, and it appears to me that management doesn't care. Any cleaning person in either of those rooms had to smell them, and did not appear to make any attempt to eliminate the odor. We will never book here again!

Date of stay: January 2017
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
3  Thank Harp53
Matt S, Manager at The Parc Micro Suites, responded to this reviewResponded January 30, 2017

Thank you for providing feedback on our hotel. I'm sorry we did not meet your expectations. We work extremely hard to provide excellent service and a great product to our guests. I sincerely apologize for your experience and I hope you will give us another opportunity to show you a better version of our hospitality in the future.

Reviewed December 6, 2016 via mobile

Well this is a really ugly inn or whatever they call these. The rooms are really old, the pillows are like 1 inch thick super uncomfortable to sleep, the shower super rusty and I also heard some weird crawling noise in the room, honestly don't know what it was and don't want to know. If you plan to stay here it's ok for one night, my husband and I were planning to stay for two but he got really disgusted so we left early at least they refunded that night we didn't stay. They are friendly so no issue wth staff at all.

Date of stay: December 2016
Trip type: Traveled as a couple

Reviewed November 27, 2016

At first it seemed ok, but the things that go on here is not worth the savings. We were in town for Thanksgiving and this was the closest and most economical hotel there was. But the first night people coming and going all night long. Pull in and then gone in 5-10 minutes. Cops coming and going, a couple screaming and fight through the night and into the morning. Not a descent place, by any means. My boyfriend cut his foot on a piece of glass in the room, he went to the front desk to let them know he wasn't happy about the housekeeping, they didn't seem to care. Terrible place! You've been warned!

Date of stay: November 2016
Trip type: Traveled with family
1  Thank ssmith1963

Reviewed September 29, 2016 via mobile

I stay at hotels 25 times a month for my job and let me say that this hotel is NOT as bad as people making it out too be. I've stayed here twice now and both times it's not really bad. I've stayed at name brand hotels that were ALOT WORSE than this one. The rooms are clean, beds and pillows comfortable, towels were very clean, has Tv guide on their cable( pisses me off not to have a guide..lol). They def could make some improvements with water pressure and a fridge would be nice and I went down after breakfast for a cup of coffee(I don't use in room coffee makers) and they didn't have any after breakfast which kinda upset me(for the price they charge they should have all the things name brand chain hotels have) but other than these few minor things I got a great night sleep and I will def without any doubt stay here again next time I'm in town or passing through and not think twice about it.. Try it for yourself if your not too picky like me you'll love it. If you think every hotel should be 5 star for a 2 star price then your not gonna like it but you probably won't like any hotel room without finding fault about something. If this place sucked I'd say it sucked like I have many but this place isn't that bad and it's not fair they get such bad reviews, you have to have common sense and understand what your probably gonna get at some hotels.... Try it

Date of stay: September 2016
Trip type: Traveled on business
1  Thank Gene M

Thank you for providing feedback on our location. I am happy you enjoyed your stay with us! We look forward to your next stay with us! Again, thank you for your kind word.

Reviewed September 5, 2016 via mobile

Horrible stay at Vista Inn. The outide is decent looking but the rooms are a huge let down. The whole trip suffered with sinus problems, air filter and carpets are filthy! Also have extra tenants....roaches!!!! When the cleaners were informed they were surprised and offered to vaccum or supply bug spray. Neither was revived.. Will never stay at this hotel again.

Date of stay: August 2016