Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed November 27, 2016

At first it seemed ok, but the things that go on here is not worth the savings. We were in town for Thanksgiving and this was the closest and most economical hotel there was. But the first night people coming and going all night long. Pull in and then gone in 5-10 minutes. Cops coming and going, a couple screaming and fight through the night and into the morning. Not a descent place, by any means. My boyfriend cut his foot on a piece of glass in the room, he went to the front desk to let them know he wasn't happy about the housekeeping, they didn't seem to care. Terrible place! You've been warned!

Date of stay: November 2016
Trip type: Traveled with family
1  Thank ssmith1963
Matt S, Manager at The Parc Micro Suites, responded to this reviewResponded January 30, 2017

Thank you for providing feedback on our hotel. I'm sorry we did not meet your expectations. We work extremely hard to provide excellent service and a great product to our guests. I sincerely apologize for your experience and I hope you will give us another opportunity to show you a better version of our hospitality in the future.

Reviewed September 29, 2016 via mobile

I stay at hotels 25 times a month for my job and let me say that this hotel is NOT as bad as people making it out too be. I've stayed here twice now and both times it's not really bad. I've stayed at name brand hotels that were ALOT WORSE than this one. The rooms are clean, beds and pillows comfortable, towels were very clean, has Tv guide on their cable( pisses me off not to have a guide..lol). They def could make some improvements with water pressure and a fridge would be nice and I went down after breakfast for a cup of coffee(I don't use in room coffee makers) and they didn't have any after breakfast which kinda upset me(for the price they charge they should have all the things name brand chain hotels have) but other than these few minor things I got a great night sleep and I will def without any doubt stay here again next time I'm in town or passing through and not think twice about it.. Try it for yourself if your not too picky like me you'll love it. If you think every hotel should be 5 star for a 2 star price then your not gonna like it but you probably won't like any hotel room without finding fault about something. If this place sucked I'd say it sucked like I have many but this place isn't that bad and it's not fair they get such bad reviews, you have to have common sense and understand what your probably gonna get at some hotels.... Try it

Date of stay: September 2016
Trip type: Traveled on business
1  Thank Gene M

Thank you for providing feedback on our location. I am happy you enjoyed your stay with us! We look forward to your next stay with us! Again, thank you for your kind word.

Reviewed September 5, 2016 via mobile

Horrible stay at Vista Inn. The outide is decent looking but the rooms are a huge let down. The whole trip suffered with sinus problems, air filter and carpets are filthy! Also have extra tenants....roaches!!!! When the cleaners were informed they were surprised and offered to vaccum or supply bug spray. Neither was revived.. Will never stay at this hotel again.

Date of stay: August 2016
Trip type: Traveled with family
1  Thank 323wendyleem

Reviewed July 20, 2016

Only stayed two nights and I am determined to spread the word about my stay...
Horrible and quite scary experience. From the minute I pulled up the attitude of the front desk was visible. The young lady was very rude a and slow. The front desk is the face of the Hotel..how about a hello? a smile?
Sadly, I just wanted to get my room(already paid for) so I could get some sleep before work so driving to a different hotel was not a choice.
At night its beyond scary random people quite sketchy roaming around...The ice machine was located in front of my room so I had quite a few wake up calls(all night and early morning).
Please save your money and go elsewhere!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Date of stay: July 2016
  • Trip type: Traveled solo
3  Thank Natalia A

Reviewed July 18, 2016

I booked two rooms for one night, July 16-17, 2016. We stayed in rooms 225 and 227. Each king room was $67.00 + tax. The purpose of our stay was to cab over to Skipper's Smokehouse and see a band. We will never stay here again. Where to start...

Our room, 227, had zero water pressure in the shower. The shower head was completely clogged. The other room, 225, had air conditioning issues until it finally kicked in full speed. The property consisted of long term residents. There were people milling around all over the place. There were people sitting in the stairwells. The residents pulled the in room chairs outside (cloth seats you know that are molding out in the heat and humidity). Just gross.

There were a couple of rooms with their shades drawn open. The mattresses were completely turned up and leaning against the walls. We couldn't figure out if they were fumigating for bed bugs, or what was going on. We clearly really, really, wanted to see the band that was playing down the road!

There was an obvious law enforcement presence in the parking lot both before our concert and after.

I told the male front desk clerk when I checked out about the clogged shower head. He was completely nice but uninterested. You could tell he knew what the hotel was, a dump, and he wasn't going to apologize or even deal with my complaint. Besides, we are the one's who did stay through the night. If it wasn't for Skipper's, we never would've stayed. Next time we are going to plan our Skipper's night in advance (this was the only hotel available the same day) and stay elsewhere.

You will absolutely feel unsafe and totally grossed out at this motel.

Date of stay: July 2016