Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed July 20, 2016

Only stayed two nights and I am determined to spread the word about my stay...
Horrible and quite scary experience. From the minute I pulled up the attitude of the front desk was visible. The young lady was very rude a and slow. The front desk is the face of the Hotel..how about a hello? a smile?
Sadly, I just wanted to get my room(already paid for) so I could get some sleep before work so driving to a different hotel was not a choice.
At night its beyond scary random people quite sketchy roaming around...The ice machine was located in front of my room so I had quite a few wake up calls(all night and early morning).
Please save your money and go elsewhere!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Date of stay: July 2016
  • Trip type: Traveled solo
3  Thank Natalia A
Matt S, Manager at Vista Inn & Suites Tampa, responded to this reviewResponded January 30, 2017

Thank you for providing feedback on our hotel. I'm sorry we did not meet your expectations. We work extremely hard to provide excellent service and a great product to our guests. I sincerely apologize for your experience and I hope you will give us another opportunity to show you a better version of our hospitality in the future.

Reviewed July 18, 2016

I booked two rooms for one night, July 16-17, 2016. We stayed in rooms 225 and 227. Each king room was $67.00 + tax. The purpose of our stay was to cab over to Skipper's Smokehouse and see a band. We will never stay here again. Where to start...

Our room, 227, had zero water pressure in the shower. The shower head was completely clogged. The other room, 225, had air conditioning issues until it finally kicked in full speed. The property consisted of long term residents. There were people milling around all over the place. There were people sitting in the stairwells. The residents pulled the in room chairs outside (cloth seats you know that are molding out in the heat and humidity). Just gross.

There were a couple of rooms with their shades drawn open. The mattresses were completely turned up and leaning against the walls. We couldn't figure out if they were fumigating for bed bugs, or what was going on. We clearly really, really, wanted to see the band that was playing down the road!

There was an obvious law enforcement presence in the parking lot both before our concert and after.

I told the male front desk clerk when I checked out about the clogged shower head. He was completely nice but uninterested. You could tell he knew what the hotel was, a dump, and he wasn't going to apologize or even deal with my complaint. Besides, we are the one's who did stay through the night. If it wasn't for Skipper's, we never would've stayed. Next time we are going to plan our Skipper's night in advance (this was the only hotel available the same day) and stay elsewhere.

You will absolutely feel unsafe and totally grossed out at this motel.

Date of stay: July 2016
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple

Reviewed June 26, 2016

stayed for a week one desk person named tami had an attitude and was slow, the other desk person are "sat" answered the a phone call and claimed he was the owner but really was not he was ill-mannered and talked with a heavy accent only on house keeper did her job the others was lazy another female desk person was too lazy to call house keeping to refresh our room they leave early and blamed i had a do not disturb sign on my door which i did not all the matt the manager was great but he should get a better place to work for his talents there were guests doing drugs and running around barefoot testing my door seeing if it was locked so they can sneak in it was disgusting people walking around i hope no body decent says here because they my get sick

Date of stay: June 2016
  • Trip type: Traveled on business

Reviewed June 19, 2016 via mobile

Reading everyone else's reviews, I had very low expectations for the hotel. It was actually very good for its price! The breakfast was decent, and the hotel room was relatively clean. The air conditioning was very high up and the room was very cold. The blankets were very thin but the beds were very comfortable. The pool was also very nice, it was warm and clean but the rooms had only one towel.

Date of stay: June 2016
Trip type: Traveled with friends
1  Thank jujew97

Thank you for providing feedback on our location. I am happy you enjoyed your stay with us! We look forward to your next stay with us! Again, thank you for your kind word.

Reviewed May 23, 2016

King bedroom - Shower has no water pressure, calcium deposits on faucets nothing that Line a way can't got out, carpet is warn out, Cleanliness can use improvement (Big time). I can say the bed is most comfortable and has a update flat screen TV. Property itself can use a face lift, fresh paint, and much grounds keeping, Pool very clean and up kept. Location convenient to I 275, and away from the Bush Blvd area. Quiet location. This Inn has potential. Overall good for the price.

Room tip: Pool side is best for view.
Date of stay: May 2016
  • Trip type: Traveled solo
1  Thank JOSE R
Matt S, Manager at Vista Inn & Suites Tampa, responded to this reviewResponded December 8, 2016

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. We are in the process of renewing our rooms and getting new carpet put in. Hopefully you will give us another chance once the renovation is complete.