When we arrived for 2 nights, we got a ground floor room which we thought was good. The room itself wasn't too bad but in comparison to others in which we have stayed, was a bit of a let down. On the first day, we noticed the air conditioning was rather noisy, so after a while we asked if the room next door was available. We got the card key and went in, but were greeted by a very musty smell there so decided to stay in the original room....big mistake! The air conditioning kept us awake half the night , plus whoever was above us was really noisy and we could hear him/her walking around late at night and very early the next morning! We asked to swap rooms which they did obligingly and moved to the next floor up. This room was ok and had no problems. Free breakfast was included, but we have to say it was poor, a choice of toast, cereal or waffles was all that was on offer, but it was free so can't say much really. The only plus side i can think of is that it was close to the casino and the interstate.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- NEW! Flat-panel TVs with 30 channels of HD programming. Easy-access Plug-and-Play feature makes it simple to connect electronics.Located across the street from Mid Florida Credit Union Amphitheatre and Expo Park (home of the Florida State Fair), the La Quinta Inn & Suites Tampa Fairgrounds-Casino is the place to stay for fun in the sun. Our convenient location is perfect when visiting such area attractions as Busch Gardens, the Flo...see morerida Aquarium, Lowry Park Zoo, and the Museum of Science and Industry (MOSI). We are only one mile from Hard Rock Seminole Casino and Walt Disney World is just over an hour. Enjoy many great area restaurants, and shopping at nearby Westfield Mall. Attending events at Raymond James Stadium and St. Pete Forum? Book your room here! For spacious, comfortable interior corridor rooms, stay at the La Quinta Inn & Suites Tampa Fairgrounds-Casino, where amenities include free high-speed Internet access, a hair dryer, coffee maker, iron /board, free local calls, and more. We have a guest laundry facility plus fax/copy services available at the front desk. Enjoy a tasty Free Bright Side BreakfastTM along with a USA Today in the lobby each morning. The hotel also offers a sparkling outdoor pool for your enjoyment. Businesses such as Roadmaster, and the University of South Florida and Tampa College are only 10 miles. We are eight miles north of downtown with easy access to I-4. Express checkout available ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Orbitz, Hotwire, Priceline, LaQuinta and Hotels.com so you can book your La Quinta Inn & Suites Tampa Fairgrounds - Casino reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- La Quinta Inn And Suites Tampa East Fairgrounds
- La Quinta Inn & Suites Tampa East Fairgrounds Hotel Tampa
- Tampa La Quinta
- La Quinta Tampa