All reviewsguys burgersthe hard rock casinodog showfair groundsmid floridawing housedirectly across the streetroom was cleanyogurtthe breakfast areafree breakfastybor cityirmaproximityratescruise
Reviewed July 14, 2012

Since May of 2010 (Moving to Florida) my wife and I choose only LaQuinta hotels as their service, cleanliness, and value is extemely consistant at each and every one we chose to stay at. Only once did we stay in a hotel of another brand and it was a clear second but we had no choice as it was for business and it was selected for us. I would not hesitate to refer each and every reader to LaQuinta and you can know that you will enjoy and be comfortable. I joined the club upon my first stay and have never looked back as making reservations is so simple and quick and I know that upon my arrival I will receive the quality I have come to expect. I even got a freebie because of the points accumulated by my stays over time. Love the free breakfast as it provides the kind of wake up I love.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed June 25, 2012

I upgraded to a room that I could have the space to sit and talk as well as move around. The room had one single king size bed with the space We wanted. Would be nice to have a good radio but I set up my laptop to pull in the FM music station We wanted. It was a perfect romance get-a -way. We got a great location, quite, great service at a great price.

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled with friends
Reviewed June 22, 2012

Clean room and bathroom. Nice staff. Good value. The rewards programs adds up and gives you free nights.

• Stayed: June 2012