“The best of it's catageory”

La Quinta Inn & Suites Tampa Fairgrounds - Casino
Ranked #102 of 163 Hotels in Tampa
freedom1
“The best of it's catageory”
Reviewed July 14, 2012

Since May of 2010 (Moving to Florida) my wife and I choose only LaQuinta hotels as their service, cleanliness, and value is extemely consistant at each and every one we chose to stay at. Only once did we stay in a hotel of another brand and it was a clear second but we had no choice as it was for business and it was selected for us. I would not hesitate to refer each and every reader to LaQuinta and you can know that you will enjoy and be comfortable. I joined the club upon my first stay and have never looked back as making reservations is so simple and quick and I know that upon my arrival I will receive the quality I have come to expect. I even got a freebie because of the points accumulated by my stays over time. Love the free breakfast as it provides the kind of wake up I love.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (32)
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed June 25, 2012

I upgraded to a room that I could have the space to sit and talk as well as move around. The room had one single king size bed with the space We wanted. Would be nice to have a good radio but I set up my laptop to pull in the FM music station We wanted. It was a perfect romance get-a -way. We got a great location, quite, great service at a great price.

• Stayed June 2012, traveled with friends

Florida
Reviewed June 22, 2012

Clean room and bathroom. Nice staff. Good value. The rewards programs adds up and gives you free nights.

• Stayed June 2012
1 Thank AmberLynnRN
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed June 7, 2012

The room was very clean and the beds were extremely comfortable. Great value for the money especially since you get breakfast included. Good variety of foods to choose from for breakfast-no eggs or meat, though, you can make your own waffles.

• Stayed May 2012, traveled with friends