Tripadvisor
Tampa
All reviews front desk flight path room was clean the breakfast area would stay here again complimentary breakfast shuttle service mile radius excellent stay business trip a great place to stay convenient location very nice hotel inns expressway cruise stadium
Selected filters
Reviewed January 6, 2020

Very nice hotel, clean and modern decor with comfortable beds.
Reception welcome was very pleasant with bottled water ready and waiting at check in, checkout was fast and friendly also.
Two minor things though, one was the hotel is situated in the Tampa airport flight path so quite noisy and this should be noted on the website as I might have chosen a more suitable location and two the bath tub had no anti slip provision and thus was quite challenging for two seniors and a temporary invalid daughter.
Overall a satisfactory stay.

Room tip: Lower floors would be less noise from aircraft
Date of stay: January 2020
1  Thank skybluekid1
KelliH381, General Manager at Hampton Inn Tampa-Veterans Expwy (Airport North), responded to this reviewResponded January 16, 2020

Thank you for taking the time to write a review. We are happy you enjoyed your stay. The hotel is designated a airport property (Tampa/Veterans Expressway/Airport North) yet it is not everyday that we are in the landing path of the airport. We do though offer earplugs to our guests on those days that we are on the flight path we can accommodate. The anti-slip is built into the tub as it is part of the finish that was installed on our tubs when we remodeled our rooms in 2018.
Again thank you for taking the time and we hope to see you again.

Reviewed December 21, 2019

The family was celebrating a graduation at CSF. Property was clean, service, location and value was key in selecting this property and it exceeded all our expectations. We all had a fantastic time. I do recommend this property.

• Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed December 19, 2019

This is a disgusting hotel it has ok amenities but I would never absolutely never recommend this hotel to absolutely anyone my room 522 had bed bugs and the women by the name of Kim at the front desk told me n my family that we may have brought them from another hotel. We complained and asked for a manager n she repeatedly let us know that she was the manager this hotel is not the worst but definitely nothing far from it.

Trip type: Traveled on business
KelliH381, General Manager at Hampton Inn Tampa-Veterans Expwy (Airport North), responded to this reviewResponded December 23, 2019

We are very sad that you did not enjoy your stay with us. Kim is one of our supervisors here and we consider her a great asset to our team. We have had the room inspected and have found no issues with this room. Each one of our mattresses have a bed bug protector. We have made sure to go the extra length to assure each and every guest that stays with us does not need to worry about any issues. If you could please reach out to me so we can discuss this further it would be greatly appreciated.

Reviewed December 13, 2019

This hotel is very near to the airport. If you need to work during the day the planes are very noisy. If you want to sleep past 6:15am that is NOT an option because of the planes. The people were great. The shuttle service is awesome.

• Trip type: Traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
KelliH381, General Manager at Hampton Inn Tampa-Veterans Expwy (Airport North), responded to this reviewResponded December 16, 2019

I am sorry about the airplanes. Unfortunately when a hotel is under 4 miles from the airport, this will happen. This is not an everyday occurrence and totally depends on if we are in the landing path for the day. I wish I could tell you I could control this but I cannot. Again I am sorry.

Reviewed December 4, 2019

I travel a lot in the winter times. No matter where I go, you can always count on Hampton to provide great service and a great place to stay. It really is what you come to expect from the Hampton Inn.

• Trip type: Traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
KelliH381, General Manager at Hampton Inn Tampa-Veterans Expwy (Airport North), responded to this reviewResponded December 5, 2019

Thank you for your kind words. We love having you as part of the Hampton family.