Hampton Inn Tampa-Veterans Expwy (Airport North)
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
Average 3/5
  • Breakfast included
All reviewsfront deskroom was cleanwould stay here againcomplimentary breakfastthe breakfast areawould recommend this hotel to anyoneshuttle serviceexcellent stayoatmealhotel staffbusiness tripcruise portconvenient locationfree shuttleinnsexpresswaycleanliness
FilterAll languages
Reviewed July 26, 2013

While the lobby has been remodeled, the rest of the hotel is pretty much an average older Hampton Inn. My room was clean and the front desk lead was helpful and apologetic for the wait to check in. Decent sized fitness center and they do have a pool for the kids. OK location and a pretty quick drive to the airport. I would stay here again if I had business in the area.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed July 20, 2013

Everyone at this facility was very professional...We enjoyed the two nights spent here. Chris, the acting manager and his staff were excellent. On our way down to Florida we had encountered a couple of problems with Hampton Inns between Macon and Valdosta, GA. This stay definitely redeemed Hampton from our previous bad on the road experience...IBA and SSN

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Reviewed July 1, 2013

This is definitely an older hampton property, the bathrooms were pretty outdated but everything was functional. When I arrived the front desk clerk was pretty ambivalent to me, didn't have the friendliest of attitudes but my check-in was quick. The bed was comfortable as expected and the carpet in the room seemed newer, but I would say that other areas of the room are probably in need of an update. It would be nice if they had a mini-fridge and/or microwave too. I specifically asked for a first floor room close to an exit, which they did accommodate. However, if you are looking for a quiet room do not stay near the elevator. I was not bothered by the noise, but you can definitely hear a lot of airplane noise and elevator noise. Not the worst stay I've had, but probably wouldn't go out of my way to stay again.

Reviewed June 30, 2013

5:00 on a Tuesday night when most poeople are checking in afer a long day. The front desk clerk was no where to be found. Even after yelling "hello, is anyone here" for about 3 minutes the clerk appeared from somewhere other than behind the front desk humming away like she was just hanging out on a Sunday afternoon. Bathroom fixtures horrible. Bathtub dripped so loud I had to shut the bathroom door to get any sleep. No fridge in room. Come on Hampton Inn, this is Florida. Ice melts in minutes. Upon check out it took another Clerk over 5 minutes to get me 5 singles when I wanted some change. No sense of urgency at this hotel. Would not stay here again.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Reviewed June 27, 2013

The front desk staff were very friendly and efficient. The room was very clean and cool, although the hallways were rather warm. The free breakfast was great and the breakfast person went out of her way to assist me. I highly recommend staying at this Hampton Inn.