Hampton Inn Tampa-Veterans Expwy (Airport North)
$149
$119
Marriott Hotels
Savings alert! 29% below average rates

The price you found is 29% lower than this hotel's average rate of $167/night.

$123
$99
Hampton.com
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of $114/night.

$135
$123
Savings alert! 25% below average rates

The price you found is 25% lower than this hotel's average rate of $163/night.

$171
$168
$159
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of $177/night.

$155
$140
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of $167/night.

$129
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of $146/night.

$109
$102
SailportSuites.com
All reviewsfront deskroom was cleanthe breakfast areacomplimentary breakfastwould stay here againwould recommend this hotel to anyoneshuttle serviceexcellent stayhotel staffbusiness tripcruise portconvenient locationfree shuttleinnsexpresswayaccommodationsmicrowave
Reviewed June 25, 2013

Quick, efficient and friendly staff made my business travel run smoothly. I was even offered a cold bottle of water each morning as I left into 100 degree weather. I left with a "have a good day" and arrived with a "welcome" each day. Very friendly staff that understood the importance of service to a business traveler.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed June 20, 2013

Went for just one night to see family and was really impressed iwth this hotel. The lobby was modern, and the rooms were extremely clean and smelled clean. The breakfast the following morning was wonderful and it was a great way to start off the day. I will highly recommend this hotel to others.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed June 3, 2013

I usually stay at Hampton Inns when I travel for overnight softball trips. The hotel was about a 12-15 minute ride from the Ed Radice Softball Complex, so in that way it was fairly convenient. It was also close to some nearby restaurants (1.5 miles) like the Green Iguana and Logan's Roadhouse. The beds, as usual, were certainly comfortable, and although it was near the airport, I rarely heard planes taking off or landing. The first day we left the hotel at 7:30 and told the front desk that the hot water in the bathtub was leaking pretty badly, and since it was hot water, it was costing them some money. Even when we left two days later, the leak still wasn't fixed, even though I reminded them twice more. As I said, the first day we left at 7:30, and when we got back around 1:00 p.m., the room still wasn't serviced, which I thought was pretty unusual since they didn't appear to be very busy at all. The second night we returned, and there was water all over the lobby area by the coffee station, and one of the employees said that ever since they removed the carpet and replaced it with tile, they've had problems with leaks around the baseboard. Towels were placed in several places to soak up the water, so obviously my bathtub wasn't the only place that leaked. My stay was not unsatisfactory, but it wasn't a "typical" Hampton stay. It doesn't seem to be a very busy place, so you shouldn't have any problem with getting a room ($89.00 for the King study: Senior rate).

Room Tip: Even though this place is considered "Airport" -- I wasn't bothered by airport noise.
  • Stayed: June 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed June 1, 2013

It was a very pleasant and overall good business over night business trip , the staff was very accommodating Michelle from the front desk even call a pizza for us as it was past 10:30 pm and we need it to keep working , the rooms in great condition and very friendly at the breakfast area ... good job

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed May 26, 2013

I usually love Hampton Inn, but I was very disappointed in this one. The staff was great, but the facilities were in dire need of deep cleaning and upgrading. By far, not your typical Hampton Inn. This appears to be an older place bought out by Hampton Inn.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled on business