“Excellent choice if you're in Tampa”

SpringHill Suites Tampa Westshore Airport
Ranked #64 of 163 Hotels in Tampa
Saint Joseph, Missouri
“Excellent choice if you're in Tampa”
Reviewed July 7, 2012

I stayed in this hotel after returning from a cruise. The rooms hotel was spotless. The room was very spacious and comfortable. Paul Mitchell toiletries were a nice plus. The breakfast buffet was free and offered hot items (waffles, eggs, sausage, etc) in addition to the normal continental breakfast fare of muffins, toast, and yogurt. They offer free shuttles to/from the airport and a shuttle to the port for only $5 per person. We enjoyed the nice workout room and the kids loved the pool. Restaraunts are within walking distance.I will definitely stay here on my next visit to Tampa..

• Stayed July 2012, traveled with family
2 Thank Denise D

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (46)
Naples, Fl
Reviewed June 2, 2012 via mobile

I stayed for3 nights and enjoyed my stay very much. The rooms were modern and clean with a microwave mini fridge and nice comfortable bed. I only have two complaints. The in wall ac unit was too loud for a light sleeper like me and you had to wait about 5 mins for the hot water to come to the shower. I thought the breakfast was good and the staff was friendly and helpful

Stayed May 2012, traveled on business
Naples, Florida
Reviewed May 27, 2012

I have stayed here on numerous occassions and I stayed here for a two day business trip in May. The Hotel is clean and very comfortable and located just down the street from Charlie's which is one of my favorite Tampa restaurants.The hotel itself is convenenient for doing business in the Tampa, St Petersburg/Clearwater area. The rates are always compettive and this hotel offers one of the best values in Tampa. It is actually considered an airport hotel and would be very convenient for flying into or out of Tampa. I would happily recommend this hotel to anyone traveling to Tampa for business and suspect that future business will bring me back to this hotel.

• Stayed May 2012, traveled on business
Schaumburg, IL
Reviewed May 16, 2012

Room was clean, pool area was clean, desk staff was friendly and helpful. Nice sized fridge, big bathroom vanity area. Would stay here again if I had to fly in and out of Tampa.

• Stayed May 2012, traveled with family
mass
Reviewed May 1, 2012

I stayed 2 nights late in march and the only problem was i did not book my last night here!I waited too long and they were booked up. Rooms are clean,affordable (139. per night),breakfast was varied and included fresh fruit,pool was clean.I suppose there is nothing to rave about because i know this hotel so well.( 8 nights stayed in the last 3 years ). I go on nightly after dinner walks and thou the neighborhood may seem a little dicey I have never seen or heard any problems.I stayed March 25 thru 27 and even ran into a guy from the next town over from me!.....South Shore of Mass.

• Stayed March 2012, traveled on business
Lansing, MI
Reviewed April 13, 2012

Stayed two night here for business. Room was one single room- not really a suite but it was a little bigger and had a sitting area where 4 of us could sit. Had a fridge and coffee maker. Everything seemed clean to me. Not in the best part of time - strip club next door. Other nearby hotels had a restaurant within, so I did not need a car. If you have a car there are lots of choices as there are two malls near by with all the chains. 24 airport shuttle was very convenient and reliable for me. Breakfast was good- good variety of things including fresh fruit. Pool was open until 11 and deck was clean, water was warm. Desk folks were all helpful. There were a few shelves of snacks for sale by front desk. Reliable business area where I could easily print out boarding pass. Other guests were loud in the hall at all hours coming and gonig to airport. I put the fan on in hopes of drowning that out, but it was very soft. No issues at all, just a little more run down that other hotels I've stayed in with Spring Hill Suites brand. I am not from Florida and don't know how prices go, but I thought they were pretty high. My party ended up booking through a 3rd party dot com and got a substantial discount.

• Stayed April 2012, traveled on business
1 Thank roadtripper10
Meriden, Connecticut
Reviewed March 30, 2012

The hotel was sold out when we stayed here in late March, which is technically spring break. The only room they had left when we checked in was a handicap room. That seemed weird but ok. The hotel was loud- both other guests and noises from outside. It was decent and seemed reasonably clean. Room service knocked at the door at 8 am, more looking for us to say we didn't want our room cleaned than to clean it. Breakfast is included but shortly after 9 am there was little left to choose from.

• Stayed March 2012