Residence Inn Tampa Westshore/Airport
$149
$119
Marriott Hotels
Savings alert! 37% below average rates

The price you found is 37% lower than this hotel's average rate of $190/night.

$163
$159
EmbassySuites.com
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of $177/night.

$135
$123
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of $149/night.

$174
$129
$92
SailportSuites.com
Savings alert! 22% below average rates

The price you found is 22% lower than this hotel's average rate of $118/night.

$122
$109
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of $121/night.

$155
$140
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of $164/night.

All reviewstwo bedroom suitefront deskinternational plazaraymond james stadiumfull kitchenbasketball courtfree breakfastkitchen areafresh fruitan extended staylarge malllocation is greatspring trainingstayed here for a weekmarriott propertiesrestaurants within walking distancefootball game
Reviewed September 4, 2013

Almost all of our stays at Residence Inns have been enjoyable, but I think this one in Tampa (Westshore) is one of the nicest. Seems to be a newer property. Kitchen area is roomy & modern. We did not use the pool due to stormy weather, but looked at it from our room and it seemed to be a little small for the size of hotel. I really liked the layout of the bedrooms with an adjoining bathroom for each.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled with family
2  Thank GODisGOOD2me
RIWestshoreGM, Manager at Residence Inn Tampa Westshore/Airport, responded to this reviewResponded October 2, 2013

Dear GODisGOOD2me,

Thank you for the commendation of our property. We are extremely proud of our property and our team enjoys hearing the feedback. Thanks again for your comments and we hope to see you in the future.

Charles Angeles
Operations Manager
ri.tpaws.ops@marriott.com

Reviewed September 2, 2013

Very nice and enjoyable stay. I had doubts when I initially checked in because the girl at the front desk was very short and in a hurry to get me out of her face. But, none the less, the rest of the staff was very pleasant. I was very surprised to have a kitchen and living room area. It was very nice. I wish I had my family there to enjoy it with me.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled on business

Hi vglindsey,

“The most import guest is the one that is standing in front of you.” This is our motto and we take it very seriously. For whatever reasons our associate was short with you, rest assured this is not the norm for our property. We would love to have you back again to show you the exceptional service we can provide.

At your service,

Charles Angeles
Operations Manager
ri.tpaws.ops@marriott.com

Reviewed July 29, 2013

I was here on an extended stay and found it to be an excellent choice. The front desk and housekeeping staff is superior. Very helpful and accommodating. Location of hotel is great close to airport and local activities.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled on business
2  Thank TeeBee1953
RIWestshoreGM, General Manager at Residence Inn Tampa Westshore/Airport, responded to this reviewResponded August 5, 2013

TeeBee1953 -

Thank you. I am very pleased to learn that you were one of our extended stay guests and that your stay was as it should have been, GREAT!

I have worked as a General Manager of Residence Inn's for over 13 years. I must admit this is my favorite location to date. As you stated we are close to the airport. We have 3 restaurants in our parking lot and about another 50 within 5 miles. Being directly across the street from International Plaza certainly is beneficial to my extended stay guests. There is so much to do and we are so conveniently located.

Thank you again and if you find yourself in Tampa, short or long term, be sure to look us up.

Reviewed July 26, 2013

The room was cleaner than most. The location was good. I'd stay here again but wouldn't book it for my wife for business. For a Residence Inn this place is a 3.5. Since I wasn't too disappointed I would have give them the 4. It's a solid property that needs a few fixes to move up in my book.

I was here two nights and ended up with five pizza flyers slipped under my door. What?!?! I'm posting a picture soon. This is the reason I give it a 3 and not a 4 because that means that someone is in this hotel long enough and on every floor to slip a paper under my door 2-3x day without anyone telling them to stop. If the hotel really wants an unofficial "cut" just have them place the flyers in the lobby or leave them by elevator tables. Tampa is already a tough town so I'd book my wife elsewhere knowing this.

Lots of free parking. A lot of spots are labeled compact but it easily fit my crossover SUV with room to spare for anyone on either side. It is Tampa so hide your gps at night. You can easily walk to Roy's, Fleming's, and Lee Roy's *something* BBQ. The BBQ spot is "upscale" for BBQ but you can have lunch for under $15w/tip compared to the other two spots.

I didn't use the internet but's it's wired and wi-fi. I think it was free but I quickly logged off because of the Log-in re-direct screen. It seemed almost malicious.

There's a really tiny pet poop area. It's a postage stamp. The AC worked great and wasn't too loud. You do have to set it in the 60's to work well but then it really does work well.

One elevator was down for a day but it didn't slow down crazy. It was fast. The breakfast was better stocked and presented than most Marriotts in this category. The waffles are wheat which may not suit some. Hot food and good yogurt. The manager's reception is only M, T, W, and not on TH. No schedule on my fridge so I had to call and ask. That's weird. I'm used to no weekends but not on TH was weird. That's part of why you stay at RI or Homewood with Hilton.

The room was clean. No weird spots or stuff to really wipe down. The top of the couch was pretty dusty but a wet washcloth took care of that. The pillows were good.

LOTS of outlets!!!! Thank you. There is no media center but the tv has accessible ports for HDMI and component.

Please put a channel guide in these rooms! HBO is the lowest channel and every other channel is 12.1 or 29.2 so there's no way to really find TV easily. Only shampoo, conditioner, and soap. No lotion and there's some hard water here. Steal some pool towels as they're a bit more plush than the room ones.

I know a lot of people care about their lobby coffee. I don't. It always seemed stocked, though.

I'm a regular business traveler and stay at a Marriott at least once a week in the South. I spent two days at this Residence Inn. No perks other than standard check-in points for platinum. Didn't get an upgrade.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled on business
3  Thank UofLtraveler

Dear UofLtraveler -

Pepperoni please!

I completely understand your frustration with the pizza flyers. I have been the General Manager of this hotel for over 4+ years and every hotel in this market is ready to pull out their hair when it comes to these fly by night pizza places. In short our hands are tied but please understand that they have this down to a science and you would be surprised how many times we catch them and kick them out of the hotel. They have gone as far to have small children come through the front door just to open up a back door and let in a crew of 2 or 3 people. They can be in an out of our hotel in less than 10 minutes and I have 160 rooms. Every time we get the law amended to make what they are doing illegal, they find a loophole. Trust me there is a lot more to this than you might believe and as a community we are doing everything we can to bring an end to it.

I very much appreciate your detailed review of our Residence Inn. I only hope that you will not hesitate to book us again regardless of the annoying pizza flyers. I really believe we will overcome this challenge soon.

Thank you and my sincerest apologies for this inconvenience.

Reviewed July 24, 2013 via mobile

Excellent hotel of this class. Property kept extremely clean. Front desk staff is very friendly and welcoming. Specially Ahniela... Breakfast area is one of the best. Fresh fruit (blueberries, oranges, apples, and bananas) in addition to all the other hot and cold items. This stay was during several events in town and they handled groups well. Parking is adequate. I actually stayed here twice in the same week/ weekend. Second time back was upgraded to a suite which was very nice and spacious. I'll be back to this place and highly recommend to others when in the area.

• Stayed: June 2013
2  Thank onod123

Onod123 -

Knowing that we are your new favorite place is exciting and I know that Ahyniela will be just as excited to learn that she played a big part. I will be sure to pass on your kind words. Thank you for takng the time to complete this review of our Residence Inn and also fo recommending us to others.