“Dont be fooled by apearance!”

La Casa della Pasta
Ranked #598 of 2,418 Restaurants in Tampa
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Homemade Pastas, imported fish and meats, fresh ingredients, Fine dinning restaurant, catering available, receptions and many more. VOTED THE BEST ITALIAN RESTAURANT IN TAMPA FROM 2007 !!!!
“Dont be fooled by apearance!”
Reviewed October 17, 2013 via mobile

While driving by casa della pasta one would never think of how this place looks inside. It has great ambiance, elegantly decorated, amazing service but the greatest plus is the food! You can taste the freshness of the ingredients and each plate is prepared delicately. Can be $$$ as some of the ingredients are imported but it is worth the money.

Visited August 2013

Temple Terrace, Florida
“Got lucky!”
Reviewed September 4, 2013

My wife purchased a two-for-one coupon for this Italian restaurante. Located in a suburban neighborhood we were pleasantly surprised with the menu selections for our early dinner. The homemade pasta and sauces were very tasty, the wine selection was good, the bread and olive oil mix was a nice treat, the after-dinner cappuccino was just right to finish off a delightful work week evening. The service was attentive without being overbearing. We're looking forward to a return visit to try the outdoor seating.

• Visited August 2013
1 Thank RichDowns
Tampa, Florida
“Don't waste your money!”
Reviewed July 27, 2013

Overpriced and poor quality. I ordered the Chicken Marsala. The chicken was overcooked and tough and the the marsala sauce tasted like it was right out of a can. For certain, the mushrooms were canned. My husband's "grouper" was indeed some kind of fish, but it sure wasn't grouper. And, again, it was topped with those same canned mushrooms. The staff was poorly trained and appeared to be scared to death of making a mistake. There are no side vegetables on the menu and a small Caesar salad will set you back $8. The entree came with a very small portion of chewy pasta with watery marinara. Don't waste your time and money. We certainly won't make that mistake again.

• Visited July 2013
1 Thank brenda4156
Odessa, Florida
“Solidly Good Italian Food”
Reviewed July 5, 2013

We went by Groupon, however, the experience exceeded savings. We have another Italian restaurant to visit, but this one closer to the house than all others. The Sea Bass was perfectly cooked and the sauce was neither too heavy nor too light. All in all it was a very good value for very good food.

• Visited July 2013
Tampa, Florida
“Incredible home-made pasta!”
Reviewed June 27, 2013

I went there tonight for the first time after living in the area for over 10 years. I used a Groupon and I am so happy that I went. We got the fried mozzarella for an appetizer and it was very good. Two large triangle pieces that seemed to be hand breaded and fried to perfection. We then got two pastas for dinner. My fiance got the linguine carbanera which she usually gets at every italian restaurant we go to and this was by far the best. I got the pasta with crab and lobster but instead of spaghetti I got the cavatelli pasta. The pasta had huge chunks of crab and lobster and the pasta noodles are now my favorite. The service was very good but since we were the only ones in the restaurant I would expect that. I am definitely going back very soon.

• Visited June 2013
1 Thank DCtoTB

Been to La Casa della Pasta? Share your experiences!