“Authentic Italian!!”

La Casa della Pasta
Ranked #487 of 2,430 Restaurants in Tampa
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Homemade Pastas, imported fish and meats, fresh ingredients, Fine dinning restaurant, catering available, receptions and many more. VOTED THE BEST ITALIAN RESTAURANT IN TAMPA FROM 2007 !!!!
Reviewed May 12, 2013

Visited it for the first time for Mother's Day, I've heard about it before online and from friends. The ambiance is nice, staff did a good job, and the meal was excellent. We will be back again!

I'm Italian so I know good Italian food, I was very surprised I really wasn't expecting it to be that good. I don't have enough money to go back all of the time, but will certainly be back for a special occasion!

1  Thank Joseph A
There are newer reviews for La Casa della Pasta

Reviewed May 12, 2013

Really enjoyed dinner here. Caprese Salad, Carpacchio, Farfalle with homemade sausage, Pasta Bolognese, cannolis. All very good.

Reviewed April 7, 2013

This is a restaurant for people who are not satisfied with imitation Italian food. The pasta is delicious and not over cooked; the risotto is not overly salted. The kitchen produces good flavor but the prices will keep away many. The young servers are attentive, hospitable, and efficient. The decor reminds one of another era with a photo of Frank Sinatra on the wall. The room is dark even with the sun shining. For a trip back in time, this place may provide novelty with unintended humor.

Reviewed March 28, 2013

Food at lunch is tasty and reasonable -- the dinner menu seemed pricey.
Female server helpful and friendly but owner rude so I will NEVER go back.

3  Thank 4grands4kids
Reviewed March 27, 2013 via mobile

First, they wouldn't honor my Groupon. It says "must purchase 2 entrees." They insisted there must be 2 people in the party. It says nothing in their fine print about a party of 2. They did finally agree to honor the Groupon with me alone. But I had to get both entrees at once, and couldn't get one to go as I asked.
As for the food, I've had better. The veal tasted like the Salisbury steaks in the school lunches back in elementary school. The pasta is home made and good. Not worth $20+ a plate though.

1  Thank Tamara M

Been to La Casa della Pasta? Share your experiences!