“Wow!”

Cuisines: Chinese
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed June 5, 2013 via mobile

So my friends kept telling me to try yummy house. I was shocked how yummy it was. It was by far the best Asian food. I have had. It was cooked perfectly. The service was superb. The pricing was very reasonable. About the same price what you would pay for take out. I got two entrees, 3 appetizers and 2 drinks with tip 20% my bill totaled 53.09. The portions were very large and the flavors were so good. I will be back here again!

Reviewed May 8, 2013

Good service, not a buffet, and linen clothes. It was a pleasant meal and we liked the Goyza. We both took home a meal for the next day.

Reviewed April 25, 2013

My family and I enjoy this place so much. The food is excellent, served quickly and nice and hot. Order anything with the word "Yummy" in the description, and it will be just that. We hve never been disapointed, and this has become one of our regular places to eat. The Service is fantastic as well, quick and very nice. Sort iof family style, we tend to order less entrees than number of people and share, and still take home leftovers. Great carry out as well, but call in advance to order. Yummy House is totally Yummy!

Reviewed April 14, 2013

Being there three times in last 5 weeks and always the food and service is excellent. Keep trying different menu choices and so far so good

Reviewed April 14, 2013 via mobile

Food is great , service is ok over all the best Chinese food in town. I didnt like the host she was kinda rude