Review Highlights
Date Night 2.0

While we have tried other eat/drink movie theaters, CineBistro, is hands down an awesome... read more

Reviewed 2 weeks ago
wimi7985
Tampa, Florida
Capt Marvel

We just saw Captain Marvel there yesterday. We’ve been to CineBistro in Hyde Park multiple times... read more

Reviewed March 10, 2019
vknight5
St. Petersburg, Florida
via mobile

Recommended experiences in and around Tampa
from $29.99
from $28.00
from $29.99
from $70.00
More Info
All reviews movie experience dinner and a movie reserved seats movie theaters previews tickets matinee draft refill
Reviewed July 17, 2018

Watching I love lucy in the waiting area/ bar before we are seated is unique. Yes, there is a concierge that shows you to your seats. Ordering was drinks, and food from our seats was simple as the server comes around and the concierge constantly checked on us to see if we were helped or needed anything. The best part about going on a Friday or Saturday is that the chef prepares a different appetizer and entrée than the rest of the week. Ordered duck sliders to start and the teriyaki bowl was a perfect size. The peanut butter dessert was in about a 6 oz glass and probalbly would not order that again because of the size. Will go again for their Tuesday promotion?

Date of experience: July 2018
Reviewed May 31, 2018

Certainly will go back to watch a movie. I love the designated seating. I wish there was a way to order a drink during movie, but understand it would bother many people.

Date of experience: May 2018
Reviewed April 23, 2018

My wife and I went back after a few years for a date night. It was GOOD. Just no longer what it use to be. You can get the same type of seats at almost any AMC theater now, also reserved and regular theaters are really ramping up food and drink service. Also, it use to be everyone dressed up and it was higher end, when we went most people were in shorts or really casual. We won't be going back...it has no real appeal now.

Date of experience: February 2018
1  Thank daviddecoursy
Reviewed March 17, 2018

Having dinner and seing a movie at the same time. Comfy seating and service. Extensive menu. Had 2 Coconut rice which was excellent with 2 draft bier Jai Alai totalled 47,07$ incl. 18,5% grat. An experience I can recommend!

Date of experience: March 2018
Reviewed March 4, 2018

I do not mind spending a little more for a ticket and see a film if this theater. The seats are big and comfy and because there's limited seating I really enjoy the experience better. Also there is a 21 years old and over policy because alcohol is served so no kids :). Enjoy a drink before the movie in the beautiful bar area and then dinner or dessert prior to the film.

Date of experience: February 2018